Jump to content

Biff Mayhem

I'd like to invoke a friendly reminder....

Recommended Posts

With a little over a week left until the election I think it would be proper etiquette to not gloat or otherwise "rub it in" that your guy, who incidently sucks, won. I'm not going to mention any names (Lansing Lugnut) but we will all do well to act like adults on November 2/3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to change your avatar because even though I know it's you, the shadow under the glasses makes it look like David Wells circa 1998 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I promise I won't gloat. But don't expect me to stop preaching the gospel of Kerry up until then:classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Oblong

you need to change your avatar because even though I know it's you, the shadow under the glasses makes it look like David Wells circa 1998 or so.

It makes him look like the character Meat Loaf played in the movie "Fight Club". Man-tits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I plan to give myself a week-long sabbatical from the Grill starting Nov. 3rd, unless the election is still in limbo, then I'll be on here claiming a Kerry victory like James Baker on coke bender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mattingly70

I plan to give myself a week-long sabbatical from the Grill starting Nov. 3rd, unless the election is still in limbo, then I'll be on here claiming a Kerry victory like James Baker on coke bender.

Anyone who doesn't laugh at that last line is a fool and should be treated like an outcast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by OldTimey

Anyone who doesn't laugh at that last line is a fool and should be treated like an outcast.

I was wondering how we'd notice the difference.:classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will gloat but not because my particular choice won but because he will have won by the margin I predicted and I will be declared a "f-in Genius". So it will be a deserved gloat, not just a "i'm along for the ride" gloat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Oblong

I will gloat but not because my particular choice won but because he will have won by the margin I predicted and I will be declared a "f-in Genius". So it will be a deserved gloat, not just a "i'm along for the ride" gloat.

Just leave Bill behind because we don't be needin' no holygloat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean that the link to the suicide hotline I was planning to post might be considered ill-advised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by IdahoBert

Does this mean that the link to the suicide hotline I was planning to post might be considered ill-advised?

Bert how did you get into Idaho which is 70% Republican?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LansingLugnut

Bert how did you get into Idaho which is 70% Republican?

It's a "Deliverence" kind of thing. The border guards at the Idaho/Wyoming line thought I had a right pretty.....:cheeky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by IdahoBert

It's a "Deliverence" kind of thing.

Oh, at first I thought you meant you went out looking for a Deliverance scenario.....but, uh, nevermind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Biff Mayhem

Just leave Bill behind because we don't be needin' no holygloat.

How did I miss this? Anyway, I saved all of my holygloatin' for a MB which is far more left-sided than this. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Motown Sports Blog



  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,815
    • Total Posts
      3,020,499
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...