Biff Mayhem

I'd like to invoke a friendly reminder....

With a little over a week left until the election I think it would be proper etiquette to not gloat or otherwise "rub it in" that your guy, who incidently sucks, won. I'm not going to mention any names (Lansing Lugnut) but we will all do well to act like adults on November 2/3.

you need to change your avatar because even though I know it's you, the shadow under the glasses makes it look like David Wells circa 1998 or so.

I promise I won't gloat. But don't expect me to stop preaching the gospel of Kerry up until then:classic:

Originally posted by Oblong

you need to change your avatar because even though I know it's you, the shadow under the glasses makes it look like David Wells circa 1998 or so.

It makes him look like the character Meat Loaf played in the movie "Fight Club". Man-tits.

I plan to give myself a week-long sabbatical from the Grill starting Nov. 3rd, unless the election is still in limbo, then I'll be on here claiming a Kerry victory like James Baker on coke bender.

Originally posted by Mattingly70

I plan to give myself a week-long sabbatical from the Grill starting Nov. 3rd, unless the election is still in limbo, then I'll be on here claiming a Kerry victory like James Baker on coke bender.

Anyone who doesn't laugh at that last line is a fool and should be treated like an outcast.

Originally posted by OldTimey

Anyone who doesn't laugh at that last line is a fool and should be treated like an outcast.

I was wondering how we'd notice the difference.:classic:

I will gloat but not because my particular choice won but because he will have won by the margin I predicted and I will be declared a "f-in Genius". So it will be a deserved gloat, not just a "i'm along for the ride" gloat.

Originally posted by Oblong

I will gloat but not because my particular choice won but because he will have won by the margin I predicted and I will be declared a "f-in Genius". So it will be a deserved gloat, not just a "i'm along for the ride" gloat.

Just leave Bill behind because we don't be needin' no holygloat.

Does this mean that the link to the suicide hotline I was planning to post might be considered ill-advised?

Originally posted by IdahoBert

Does this mean that the link to the suicide hotline I was planning to post might be considered ill-advised?

Bert how did you get into Idaho which is 70% Republican?

Originally posted by LansingLugnut

Bert how did you get into Idaho which is 70% Republican?

It's a "Deliverence" kind of thing. The border guards at the Idaho/Wyoming line thought I had a right pretty.....:cheeky:

Originally posted by IdahoBert

It's a "Deliverence" kind of thing.

Oh, at first I thought you meant you went out looking for a Deliverance scenario.....but, uh, nevermind.

Originally posted by Biff Mayhem

Just leave Bill behind because we don't be needin' no holygloat.

How did I miss this? Anyway, I saved all of my holygloatin' for a MB which is far more left-sided than this. :classic: