Hongbit

Saints Fans With A Sense Of Humor

Originally posted by kpking3032

what's wrong with Aaron Brooks though?

I'm not a Saints fan, but I have owned Brooks on a couple of Fantasy teams the last couple of years.

1) Horribly inconsistent. He will come out one game and tear up Tampa or Carolina and the the next week he turns the ball over 5 times against Cleveland. He makes alot of stupid decisions and gets rattled easily.

2) As much as I disagree with this, alot of people put all blame on the coach and the QB if their team does not go to that "next level". Ever since he has been QB they have been a fringe playoff team that just finds a way to miss the playoffs. And when you have weapons such as Horn, Stallworth, and above all else Deuce, that is not acceptable.

I like Aaron Brooks. I just don't know if he will ever be the QB he has the potential to be.

Good way to make light of the issue.

I was never impressed with Aaron Brooks. He found a way to win a couple games over the last few years (mostly Bucs games, since I'm in Florida), but he never did anything too dynamic. Plus, the Saints have seemed to have talent but have never done anything with it.

it just seems that a guy with that few (6) INTs in 16 games can't be doing all that much wrong

Depends on when you throw those INT's. He just doesn't really show up in the big games and that can be frustrating to fans. Doesn't matter what numbers you put up if you don't win.

it just seems that a guy with that few (6) INTs in 16 games can't be doing all that much wrong

He also fumbled the ball 16 times and lost 11 of them.

The term "Saints fan" already shows a sense of humor. A dark sense of humor.

They'll probably end up in L.A. and they'll win the (NFL championship game) their first year, like the Avalanche did with the Stanley Cup.

I grew up a Saints fan and the assesments about Brooks is right. He needs to step up and take charge of the offense but it doesn't seem that he wants to. The fans are frustrated because it's the same old thing and they expect more especially when you have talent on offense.