Yoda

THe "Hulkster" and his daughter :(

yeah, it's the chin that's scary.... almost a Jay Leno chin.

And the pose is very odd - it's 'manequin-esque', isn't it?

Like she's made of wax.

Ok, I don't like ragging on a kid, and at 16, that's what she is.

I feel sorry for her.

Originally posted by shabba4detroit

That's just creepy -- pimping your daughter like a piece of meat like that.

My real question is where were the 16 year olds that looked like that when I was 16?

They had already dropped out and were raising their first or even second kid.

Well, I used to be an advocate of "don't buy her stuff and she'll disappear".....but that hasn't happened with Paris Hilton now has it? Nobody has to buy anything of hers and the media puts her in our face anyway!

Just ignore her. She's not worth another thought.

I am proud when people think my daughter is pretty. But I would not be proud of her dressing like that. Nor would she be allowed to while living with me.

Originally posted by MelissaG915

capt.aaa11008292255.mtv_awards_aaa110.jpg

Yikes. I'm not into exploiting kids for celebrity status, but showbiz moms and dads do it all the time. Look at the Simpson girls, the Spears girls, the various boys in boys bands, the Caulkin kids, hell even the Jacksons. Stars in their eyes and cash in pocket. It's lewd, but hey, there's money to be made!

I suppose Mr. Blackwell doesn't do fashion reviews of the MTV awards does he. The race to the bottom would do him in.

She looks a lot like Dave Navarro in the linked picture.

It's funny reading the comments here regarding a 16 year old "singer" dressing all slutty. They start 'em even younger over in Japan. Not nearly as slutty, but the "lolita" angle is definitely pushed.

Originally posted by smr-nj

That's just icky.

Being a full blooded, 29 year old single male....I couldn't agree more. She look's like an icky stripper/prostitute. Knowing she's 16 doesn't make things any better. She looks like she could become a train wreck in the next few years.

VH1 had a special on her and her father trying to get her a record deal. Hulk thinks she is an "unbelievable" talent, but she really is a girl with nice looks, a decent voice and a popular, deep pocketed dad. If she isn't Hogan's little girl, she doesn't get a sniff from a record company. (I think the guy who started the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC is representing her)

I can't believe all the people hating on this girl. The people in this thread that are ripping on her are probably fat/ugly people themselves. Chicks dress like that all the time if they have the body. This girl does and I doubt she dresses like that in public. This picture looks like she's at an awards show or something.

Originally posted by we got crabs

I can't believe all the people hating on this girl. The people in this thread that are ripping on her are probably fat/ugly people themselves. Chicks dress like that all the time if they have the body. This girl does and I doubt she dresses like that in public. This picture looks like she's at an awards show or something.

This is one of the worst replys I have ever heard in my life.

Originally posted by OldTimey

This is one of the worst replys I have ever heard in my life.

I need a computer that turns posts into audio. Where does one aquire one of these?

Originally posted by we got crabs

Apparently none of you have ever been on a college campus or been to a nightclub before. Or you are just incredibly naive.

Yawn.

Dude... seriously. There are a lot fo 16 yr olds running around looking extremely hot, I can admit that (and that's all I'll admit on a public board :classic:). But the fake hair, tons of makup.. while standing next to her dad, and having her dad pointing at her saying "Check this out". That's the part that bugs me.

Originally posted by holygoat

It's funny reading the comments here regarding a 16 year old "singer" dressing all slutty. They start 'em even younger over in Japan. Not nearly as slutty, but the "lolita" angle is definitely pushed.

As well it should :classic:

Just joking...

Originally posted by smr-nj

yeah, it's the chin that's scary.... almost a Jay Leno chin.

And the pose is very odd - it's 'manequin-esque', isn't it?

Like she's made of wax.

Ok, I don't like ragging on a kid, and at 16, that's what she is.

I feel sorry for her.

Personall, I'd be watching for an "Adam's Apple." :cheeky:

I agree that I would never let my 16 yr old daughter out of the house looking like that ... & I'd let my 26 yr old daughter hear about it too.

Originally posted by Joe Gahona

I agree with user "we got crabs."

It's not that i disagree with him. But his little "man of the world" telling all the inexperienced ones how life is makes me think he's an idiot.

Originally posted by OldTimey

It's not that i disagree with him. But his little "man of the world" telling all the inexperienced ones how life is makes me think he's an idiot.

I would think it's reasonable to assume that us younger posters are more familiar with how younger women dress these days, which is pretty much all he's saying I think. I'm just not in favor of anything fake, which is exactly what I see when I look at her. Manufactured beauty. Whatever floats yer boat I guess. I tend to like women that look good without a lot of makeup and who don't wear much of it.

Originally posted by IdahoBert

OK, I have a Rock story too. In the fall of '99 I was in the Reno airport and the Rock came and sat down across from me. I knew he was familiar but I wasn't sure of his name. He seemed like a regular big guy.

A minute or two later a little kid came up and asked for an autograph. Rock switched to his Rock persona but was gentle and respectful of the kid and spent a good deal of time with him. I was really impressed with the man.

When I "met" him he had an entourage. A fair amount of large but beautiful women. I didn't even really notice him for it was insanely crowded and when I did look over that way I was taken by the women, not the big guy with them.

Originally posted by Yoda

Oh come on... share it! :classic:

If I ever meet any of you in person you can ask me the story about the plane after meeting the Rock and I'll tell you. But it may not translate well to the written word and the possibility of it reflecting poorly on me if the humor is lost is just too high. Believe me it is hilarious however.