DTroppens

Pistons championship DVD

As far as these type of videos go this one is pretty decent. I bought it about a week ago and watched it and enjoyed it.

I'd suggest getting it. Don't expect to be overwhelmed. It's just a typical team highlight video, but it is pretty solid for the most part.

Oh, one more thing.

Many places have it for $24.95. Don't pay that much. You can find places that sell it too for $19.95. I got it at Wall-Mart for that price.

Originally posted by DTroppens

As far as these type of videos go this one is pretty decent. I bought it about a week ago and watched it and enjoyed it.

I'd suggest getting it. Don't expect to be overwhelmed. It's just a typical team highlight video, but it is pretty solid for the most part.

Yeah I really enjoyed the video. I also enjoyed the extras on the dvd where they have the pre finals analysis from nba tv. None of the so called "experts" gave Detroit a chance. I guess i just really enjoyed it because they were so wrong.

Do they do a clip of player intros? My son loves that part. His name is Ben and I always call him "B-B-B-B-B-Ben!!!!"

Oblong,

I know they don't do every player but I think I recall them doing Ben with him banging into everyone in the line. And I think they even show Mason saying the B,B, B, Ben part.

I think he was the only one they really showed in an introduction clip though.