Sign in to follow this  
MotownWebGuy

2004 Playoffs Forum

I created a new forum to hold all the archived playoff game threads we have created. Current game threads should still be posted in the main Pistons forum and will be moved to the archived forum sometime before the next playoff game.

I created this forum so we could all keep track of the game threads and refer back to them easily, if needed. After the playoffs end, I will probably disolve this forum and move all the threads back into the main Pistons forum.

Enjoy!

Good idea.

Hopefully by next year we will have enough people posting where we can keep a game thread folder for the entire regular season.

I really like that idea, easy to go back and look for things. Any shot of doing this for the regular season as well?

Originally posted by Deleterious

I really like that idea, easy to go back and look for things. Any shot of doing this for the regular season as well?

Yes, I will probably start creating Game Thread fourms for all the teams, assuming their is enough interest in a particular team for someone to create game threads. We already have this in the Tigers forum and the Lions and Pistons are next. The Wings forum is still a little slow at this time, but I'm hoping it picks up more next season.

Originally posted by MotownWebGuy

Yes, I will probably start creating Game Thread fourms for all the teams, assuming their is enough interest in a particular team for someone to create game threads. We already have this in the Tigers forum and the Lions and Pistons are next. The Wings forum is still a little slow at this time, but I'm hoping it picks up more next season.

Excellent.