Brian

In just 3 games you can see Pudge's impact.....

Yes I know it's only 3 games into a long season. But, let's not overlook what Mr. I-Rod has meant so far. I didn't relize he is such a rah rah guy. But, he is and it seems to pick up the other guy's.

I like the way he calls games. And he just seems to know and understand every situation. This is by far and away the best signing the Tigers have made in years.

Iwouldn't say Pudge is entirely responsible for the 3-0 start and isn't the only new person making a difference. Guillen, White and Vina were keys to the sweep plus no matter how Pudge calls the game, the pitchers still need to make the pitches to get people off.

But yes, Pudge is awesome and he deserve credit but so does the rest of the team.

Pudge by himself would have made an big impact. Guillen, Vina or White by themselves would have made a somewhat smaller impact.

But TOGETHER?

WOW

Originally posted by cruzer1

I've seen enough. Sign Guillen up right now.

The problem with a long term contract with Guillen is his injury history, however they should be able to sign him for a fairly cheap contract if they negotiate correctly.

I'm enjoying the early season ride but I'm not ready to assess anything after three games.

Originally posted by tiger337

I'm enjoying the early season ride but I'm not ready to assess anything after three games.

I'm ready to assess that Guillen is da bomb!

I think he was a tremendous acquisition in terms of talent gained and talent lost. I just question his durability

I have to agree with you. The really good thing about him is when hes slumping at bat he'll still do something to help you win a game.