Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

02/17/2021 8:00 Detroit Pistons @ Chicago Bulls

Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

Should be playing the Spurs, but now playing the Bulls, everything is weird these days........  Seems like a Dennis Rodman wedding dress picture makes the most sense for this game thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NBA security better be looking into this right now.  It sounds like someone is about to assassinate 29 of their teams.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

NBA security better be looking into this right now.  It sounds like someone is about to assassinate 29 of their teams.

 

Proof that the human species is in mental decline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Griffin and Sekou out, the Pistons get smaller and quicker.  Jerami Grant becomes the power forward, which is probably good for the team.  Right now, Bey is playing power forward.  

We really need Sekou and/or Hayes to pan out like it appears Bey is going to pan out.  It's amazing how much it helps having your first round picks live up to their potential.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bulls announcers just mentioned some $340M baseball extension for a guy I never even heard of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

The Bulls announcers just mentioned some $340M baseball extension for a guy I never even heard of.

Fernando Tatis, Jr.  Fun player.  Kid just turned 22.  I might have made $34K (adjusted for inflation) at 22.

He does a Gatorade commercial, perhaps you may have seen that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kid has been playing really well lately.  But why is Brogdon picking up 40 feet on a guy that can't shoot?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The L is in the bag boys.

I have the Pistons ML so this is a loss for sure.  They lose by 3 because I could have taken Pistons +3.5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to pick on a guy with 24 points and is shooting 52%/57%.  But how does Grant play 29 minutes so far at PF and not record a single rebound?  He makes Brook Lopez look like Ben Wallace on the boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like coaches challenging calls that wont remove/add points with 9 minutes left in the game.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casimir said:

Fernando Tatis, Jr.  Fun player.  Kid just turned 22.  I might have made $34K (adjusted for inflation) at 22.

He does a Gatorade commercial, perhaps you may have seen that.

traded for james shields.

how good would the sox be if they had kept him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

The L is in the bag boys.

I have the Pistons ML so this is a loss for sure.  They lose by 3 because I could have taken Pistons +3.5.

Never any doubt.

Bulls 105 Pistons 102

****suckers

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Buddha said:

traded for james shields.

how good would the sox be if they had kept him?

Wow, forgot about that.  Well, at least they got themselves off of the $340M hook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just keep losing. Play the kids and lose close games. Every once in a while, beat a good team.

The Pistons have mastered the art of tanking through 28 games. Let's hope they keep it up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Deleterious said:

43 points for Grant.  He shot 60% from the field and 44% from three.

But more importantly, how many rebounds did he get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a game from Grant.  That was fun to watch, other than the 3rd quarter.  Sad that Grant's effort went to a Loss, but it helps the lottery balls.

Also, I love Jackson's fire.  He can get careless with the ball, but I like his aggressiveness and attitude off the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

What a game from Grant.  That was fun to watch, other than the 3rd quarter.  Sad that Grant's effort went to a Loss, but it helps the lottery balls.

Also, I love Jackson's fire.  He can get careless with the ball, but I like his aggressiveness and attitude off the bench.

Jackson has played like a starter with his ability to defend. On a given night the Pistons can put Jackson on the opposing team's best guard and Grant on the opposing team's best forward. That will be a big plus moving forward.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

What a game from Grant.  That was fun to watch, other than the 3rd quarter.  Sad that Grant's effort went to a Loss, but it helps the lottery balls.

Also, I love Jackson's fire.  He can get careless with the ball, but I like his aggressiveness and attitude off the bench.

Yeah, big fan of Jackson's attitude. He's relentless and doesn't back down from anybody.

Weaver got a lot of criticism for his free agent signings and trades (I was one of them) but the Grant, Jackson and Wright acquisitions have been solid. Even Plumlee, despite what Del says, has made some positive contributions. At the very least, they're building a culture of a hard working team that will compete every game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NYLion said:

Yeah, big fan of Jackson's attitude. He's relentless and doesn't back down from anybody.

Weaver got a lot of criticism for his free agent signings and trades (I was one of them) but the Grant, Jackson and Wright acquisitions have been solid. Even Plumlee, despite what Del says, has made some positive contributions. At the very least, they're building a culture of a hard working team that will compete every game. 

They seem to be coming together and are able to go on long consistant runs. Just need to figure out how to close games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


×
×
  • Create New...