I-Rod

Johnny Damon

What the hell is he doing? What's with all the hair.

He has gotta be the hairiest guy in baseball now.

Hey, if you are going to let your hair grow, let it grow. Enough with these foolish goatee thingees. I think Damon's hair looks pretty good.

... poor fella may be suffering from post concussion syndrome ...

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2004/02/26/hairs_johnny_damon_shocks/

Hair's Johnny: Damon shocks

His appearance sets him apart

By Bob Hohler, Globe Staff, 2/26/2004

Damon's zany look may seem as if he never recovered from the serious concussion he suffered in Game 5 of the American League Division Series in Oakland. But the fact is, the aftereffects of his collision with Damian Jackson dogged him for weeks. He said he experienced daily migraine headaches until early December.

AACX021.jpg

Here is a picture of Damon less than a year ago. No one is capable of growing long flowing locks like that in such a short time span without the aid of hair growth enhancing drugs. I think this BALCO thing goes deeper than we think. There is no place on the baseball field for Propecia!!!

Originally posted by CanEHdian Pride

Here is a picture of Damon less than a year ago. No one is capable of growing long flowing locks like that in such a short time span without the aid of hair growth enhancing drugs. I think this BALCO thing goes deeper than we think. There is no place on the baseball field for Propecia!!!

hahaha! maybe it was all tied in a big bun under that hat!

Originally posted by MotownRandy

Only above the neck.

We'll nominate you to lead the investigation into who leads in the other category.

A bit off topic, but I heard a hilarious story about who has the biggest "kahunas" in the NFL.

Here's a hint:

He is a Purdue graduate and plays QB for the San Diego Chargers.

Originally posted by MotownRandy

Only above the neck.

it's really kind of scary that you would know that randy!

Originally posted by Franks151

A bit off topic, but I heard a hilarious story about who has the biggest "kahunas" in the NFL.

Here's a hint:

He is a Purdue graduate and plays QB for the San Diego Chargers.

Should I ask around some of the Sororities here?

Originally posted by Edman85

Should I ask around some of the Sororities here?

My good friend works in Kansas City and chats frequently with a co-worker who was the backup quarterback at Purdue while Drew Brees played there. This guy swears that Drew Brees was the punchline for a lot of jokes in the locker room because he had freakishly large testicles. Ask around and see if you can confirm this. Since Drew has a BMOC I bet there are some sorority sisters that can confirm or deny the size of his "kahunas".

Originally posted by Franks151

My good friend works in Kansas City and chats frequently with a co-worker who was the backup quarterback at Purdue while Drew Brees played there. This guy swears that Drew Brees was the punchline for a lot of jokes in the locker room because he had freakishly large testicles. Ask around and see if you can confirm this. Since Drew has a BMOC I bet there are some sorority sisters that can confirm or deny the size of his "kahunas".

Hey, about Drew Brees... Yeah that would go well