JMB

Zero Enthusiasm

Originally posted by Mikeshoe21

I feel so overlooked...

Try larger shoes or standing on milk crates. :classic:

Originally posted by MotownRandy

I can't believe you placed me in a group with that no-talent assclown.

If you wouldn't have called that timeout with no timeouts left. You would have made the upper echlon. :classic:

I'm more of a reader than a poster on the Pistons board. I am a big Pistons fan, though, and went to at least 30 games a year when I was growing up in the Detroit area. Some of my favorite sports memories are from Pistons games at the Silverdome.

I just don't follow any sports except baseball these days as much as I used to. Basketball's #2 to me; football a distant 3rd and hockey doesn't even register. As for tendencies, my discussion interest picks up around drafts, trades, signings, etc. I love hot stove talk.

I do like reading the posts here. It's a nice way to stay up-to-date on the Pistons.

Originally posted by MotownWebGuy

I guess all my posts in the Pistons forum have been ignored... :depress:

The Hitman Avatar scared us all off. :classic:

Thanks for including me in the list, even though I'm relatively new.

The only reason I come here is for the Pistons board. I used to go to the board on Pistons.com, but I found that anything intelligent dissapeared in about 5 minutes with no replies while the "let's trade Memo for Shaq" threads lasted forever. Every now and then I will wander over to the Lions board and lurk, but that's about it. I hate baseball (just my opinion, sorry) and really can't stand Hockey either (probably because I'm in Michigan and every time I want to talk Basketball someone with a mullet has to bring up Hockey). Anyway, I'm a Basketball freak, so this is where I will stay and tell my friends to come as well.

Actually the thing I like most about this board is that the limited # of regulars means less threads about nothing. The Tigers board is full of threads I have no interest in. How many threads about Inge sucking and Pudge can you read. It moves so quick that it's easier just to create your own new thread then to read through the old ones to see if your point was already made. I know I do it when I post on the Tigers page. This forum moves at a nice leisurely pace, sometimes a bit too slow but never too fast. I like this place just the way it is.

I try to post here every day, but a lot of times someone has already said what I wanted to. We dont have many posters, but we have ones with a lot of basketball knowledge.

Basketball probably ranks 3rd in sports in Detroit. This is still a baseball town followed by football at a close second. Plus with the baseball and football you have well over double the amount of players to talk about as opposed to just 12 with the Pistons. With baseball you have a different pitching matchup each day and 9 guys playing the field each day. Baseball just offers more things to discuss.

I read the other forums as well, and even comment in them now and then, but this is my home. You guys dont agree with me much and I dont agree with you much, but everyone is always polite when they disagree and usually offer a well thought out reason why they feel the way they do. I think thats what makes it so fun to post on here.

Originally posted by emj742

If you wouldn't have called that timeout with no timeouts left. You would have made the upper echlon. :classic:

Now I'm being compared to Chris Webber? Good grief!