DTroppens

Pistons vs. Toronto at Palace Sunday night 8:30 p.m.

The Pistons are playing the Raptors in the opening round. The first game will be on TNT at 8:30 p.m.

I can hardly wait!

It feels great to be this excited about the playoffs again.

Lets kick butt tonight!

The pistons were 18-3 in final 21 road games...I dont know if the Michael JOrdan Bulls ever played that good on the road. They lost alot of home games but I think they will get it together tonight as the crowd will be on go.

If New Jersey loses the series to INdiana...Pistons get homecourt advantage all the way to the Finals (where they will get whooped but Dumars will get the Pistons even better next year)

Anybody else annoyed by TNT's lead play-by-play announcer? The game's only five minutes old, and he's already on my nerves. Plus, he keeps calling Ben Wallace "Keon Clark." Clark, of course, being the Raptors' center.

Blacked out...what a sham!

We're getting it in NW Ohio, and anyone who's missing out is missing quite a game. Wallace has 20 rebounds, 3 blocks, 3 steals, and more shickingly, 19 points.

Six minutes to go...but we should be up 1-0 in the series. It's 77-56

Great game, Wallace lived up to all of his defensive expectations and threw in some offense for good measure. The rest of the team looked tight on offense, but it didn't matter, good defense doesn't suffer playoff jitters.

Tigers Draft Pick,

I noticed they called Wallace Clark a few times too when I got home and watched my tape. The first time I thought maybe I misunderstood him, but then he did it a few other times.