Jump to content
ROMAD1

Cleanup on Aisle Lunatic

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Tim Miller admits they bussed in Jeb supporters for previous CPACs to skew the straw poll. 

it would be malpractice not to.  

but a human rights violation to do so.

what a quandry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

2 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Two more days until Q day, y’all!

isn't it the day Trump is supposed to be inaugurated b/c it's the "original" inauguration day?  JFK Jr also arresting foolz left and right?  I'm having difficulty keeping it all straight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, pfife said:

isn't it the day Trump is supposed to be inaugurated b/c it's the "original" inauguration day?  JFK Jr also arresting foolz left and right?  I'm having difficulty keeping it all straight. 

Something like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Something like that 

It'll prolly get postponed again when the predictions don't come true..... THIS TIME 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are banking on Trump winning a House seat, and the TOP taking control in 2023. Trump will be named Speaker, Biden and Harris will be impeached and Trump rules after the night of long knives.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CMRivdog said:

They are banking on Trump winning a House seat, and the TOP taking control in 2023. Trump will be named Speaker, Biden and Harris will be impeached and Trump rules after the night of long knives.

Now that's some good Alarmist Non-sense right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Now that's some good Alarmist Non-sense right there.

I’ve seen that scenario a couple of times on the google machine. And actually Trump doesn’t even need to be elected to the House to be named Speaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

I’ve seen that scenario a couple of times on the google machine. And actually Trump doesn’t even need to be elected to the House to be named Speaker

yep that's totally true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how does Biden and Harris go bye bye?  Impeachement alone, as Trump and his people surely know, is not enough.  Something 60, something 7, something.... or is there some other hidden code buried in the national archives or the book of Revelations or Mike Lindell's favorite pillow that we don't know about that will make them gone?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Oblong said:

So how does Biden and Harris go bye bye?  Impeachement alone, as Trump and his people surely know, is not enough.  Something 60, something 7, something.... or is there some other hidden code buried in the national archives or the book of Revelations or Mike Lindell's favorite pillow that we don't know about that will make them gone?

 

My understanding of the conspiracy is that there is going to be a red tsunami and Trumpers will have enough votes in the senate to impeach both Biden and Harris. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is something I can't figure out. Trumpers threw a tantrum because Jill Biden, a school teacher, was referred to as doctor but Trumpers are vehemently defending Dr. Seuss, a children's book author? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumpers are acting like the whole catalog of Seuss books have been banned when it’s only six books that the publishers have stopped reprinting. Society has changed since the 30s, 40s and 50s. Look at the imagery. Even movies and tv shows from that era need to be revamped. Cartoons especially.

Besides there is a whole passel of really good children’s books out there now compared to 60-70 years ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

My understanding of the conspiracy is that there is going to be a red tsunami and Trumpers will have enough votes in the senate to impeach both Biden and Harris. 

It was prophesied in the book of Seuss. Where the red fish destroy the blue fish.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Trumpers are acting like the whole catalog of Seuss books have been banned when it’s only six books that the publishers have stopped reprinting. Society has changed since the 30s, 40s and 50s. Look at the imagery. Even movies and tv shows from that era need to be revamped. Cartoons especially.

Besides there is a whole passel of really good children’s books out there now compared to 60-70 years ago.

I was watching the game show Concentration from the 80's hosted by Alex Trebek. The way he would compliment the female contestants appearance and hold their hand would have gotten Jeopardy canceled instantly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

weird how a bunch of republicans wanted the fences to come down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I walked through the cafeteria.  Fox News seems to think repeating unironically Cuomo's name and asking"will he resign?" is the way to go.

If only they had spent Jan6-impeachment doing the same for Trump, Hawley, Cruz, et.al.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Q Cucks Klan really doesn't understand how boycotts work do they....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now if they would actually read them. Some of Seuss’s books are fairly liberal for the Trumpublicans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Now if they would actually read them. Some of Seuss’s books are fairly liberal for the Trumpublicans 

Which means it would go right over their heads...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


×
×
  • Create New...