Jump to content
ROMAD1

Will Nordtroms Sell Ivanka Branded Prison Jumpsuits?

Recommended Posts

This thread will be for cleaning up the Trump family crime story after they leave office.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BetMGM Michigan $200 Free Offer - Launching Friday (1/22)

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is launching on Friday, January 22, 2021. Pre-register at BetMGM Sportsbook & Casino and get a free $200 bonus at their online sportsbook & casino with no deposit necessary.

Claim $200 at BetMGM Michigan Now

13 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

You have more faith than I do. I think they’ll all walk away scot-free

Its posed as a question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like in 20 years from now, when they do a documentary on starving children in Africa, we'll see them wearing MAGA hats, an Aubry Huff Orioles jersey and sleeping on a MyPillow. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK you have been granted one wish.  You can put one of them in prison, but only one.  It's a real prison, they will be in the general population using communal showers.  Whom do you choose?  Not Eric, it seems to me.  He's too pathetic and harmless, it would be wasted on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they spent some political capital to minimize their punishment when they did “prison reform” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Charles Liston said:

OK you have been granted one wish.  You can put one of them in prison, but only one.  It's a real prison, they will be in the general population using communal showers.  Whom do you choose?  Not Eric, it seems to me.  He's too pathetic and harmless, it would be wasted on him.

Mike Flynn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Charles Liston said:

You can only choose Trump, Donny Jr., Ivanka or Eric.

Ivanka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Ivanka

I'm leaning that way too.  Any of them would be able to join an Aryan gang for protection but I think that the women's prison system would be more vicious than the men's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

I'm leaning that way too.  Any of them would be able to join an Aryan gang for protection but I think that the women's prison system would be more vicious than the men's.

Yeah she’s coming out with face tats 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

I'm leaning that way too.  Any of them would be able to join an Aryan gang for protection but I think that the women's prison system would be more vicious than the men's.

The Aryan gang would like Jared more than Ivanka I suspect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oblong said:

The Aryan gang would like Jared more than Ivanka I suspect 

Oh forgot all about Jared.  Yes he's eligible too, and yes he would have an interesting time in the general population.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smr-nj said:

You have more faith than I do. I think they’ll all walk away scot-free

The fact that state / local prosecutors are looking at them in New York makes it more of an open question for me.

If it were up to the feds exclusively, nothing would happen for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ivanka was not subpoenaed. It was the Trump Organization records on consulting fees paid to her.

Never mind prison—I can't see anyone in that family, including Jared, spending even a single second in a courtroom, least of all answering a subpoena to do so. I think they would sooner flee the country forever than throw themselves on the unpredictable mercy of courts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It can only be The Donald.

There is no other correct answer.

The only way to severely damage Trumpism and save our Democracy from Fascism is to put the head of the snake in prison, if the opportunity avails. There is no other choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

It can only be The Donald.

There is no other correct answer.

The only way to severely damage Trumpism and save our Democracy from Fascism is to put the head of the snake in prison, if the opportunity avails. There is no other choice.

Wait though, are you sure?  If he keels over after 2 months in prison, there isn't much satisfaction to be gained from that.  I'd rather see Ivanka serve 8 out of 14.  But you're certainly entitled to your choice and it really wasn't fair in the first place anyway because firing squad wasn't on the list of alternatives.  And there is something appealing about seeing him in a prison buzz cut, after his spray tan has been confiscated.

I'll compromise with you on Trump.  I will agree to spend my wish on him, but only if he appears at his sentencing hearing in handcuffs and a Speedo.  I think that he should have to appear in public in a Speedo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chasfh said:

Ivanka was not subpoenaed. It was the Trump Organization records on consulting fees paid to her.

Never mind prison—I can't see anyone in that family, including Jared, spending even a single second in a courtroom, least of all answering a subpoena to do so. I think they would sooner flee the country forever than throw themselves on the unpredictable mercy of courts.

Eric already has

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, smr-nj said:

You have more faith than I do. I think they’ll all walk away scot-free

Yup, they are all free for life.  They are wealthy and their daddy played president for four years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Charles Liston said:

Wait though, are you sure?  If he keels over after 2 months in prison, there isn't much satisfaction to be gained from that.  I'd rather see Ivanka serve 8 out of 14.  But you're certainly entitled to your choice and it really wasn't fair in the first place anyway because firing squad wasn't on the list of alternatives.  And there is something appealing about seeing him in a prison buzz cut, after his spray tan has been confiscated.

I'll compromise with you on Trump.  I will agree to spend my wish on him, but only if he appears at his sentencing hearing in handcuffs and a Speedo.  I think that he should have to appear in public in a Speedo.

If he makes "special friends" with six 300-pound dudes... I am definitely sure about it.

And 2 months of daily "activities" would be good enough. Although 3 years before he keels over would be even better.

As for the rest of the Trump crime family... their fortunes will wash right down the drain without the Godfather Donald. Bankruptcy and ignominy will have to do for the rest of them since I am allowed only one choice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

This is true, he provided testify under oath, although he wasn't in a courtroom for it. He did it by Zoom. Perhaps a distinction without a difference in terms of providing testimony under oath, but then, President Agent Orange himself technically provided testimony under oath, albeit without either stepping into a courtroom nor fielding questions in the moment. They were prepared answers written by his attorneys and yet, for technical purposes, they serve as testimony under oath by the president himself.

I can't see any of them ever stepping into an actual courtroom, complete with judge, attorneys, jury, gallery, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan is launching online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. These top Michigan sportsbooks have pre-launch bonus offers. No deposit is required. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - If you sign up at BetRivers Michigan now, you will receive $50 in free bets to use one their online sportsbook & casino

Click Here to claim $50 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - If you register now before FanDuel launches in January, you will receive $100 to use at their sportsbook app & online casino.

Click Here to claim $100 at FanDuel Michigan For Registering Now

BetMGM Michigan - If you sign up early at BetMGM Michigan before launch, you will receive $200 in free bets to use at their online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $200 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Early

   


×
×
  • Create New...