Jump to content
Motor City Sonics

Game 5: Lions at Jags

Recommended Posts

BetRivers Michigan Sports Betting

BetRivers Michigan $50 Launch Offer

Michigan online sports betting is launching in January 2021. Pre-register at BetRivers Sportsbook and get a free $50 bonus at their online sportsbook & casino with no deposit necessary.

Claim $50 at BetRivers Michigan Now

9 minutes ago, Buddha said:

lions defense playing really well today.

Don't worry. A regression to the mean is coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont care about getting fired or getting draft pics - they will forever suck anyways so Might as well enjoy the wins when they come

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kgeorge78 said:

I dont care about getting fired or getting draft pics - they will forever suck anyways so Might as well enjoy the wins when they come

 

Yeah I love 5-11 seasons!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, jacksonville has now quit.  dont turn the ball over and the lions can coast the rest of this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Yeah I love 5-11 seasons!

 

you're here and so am I.  Both fans.

We can both agree nothing will ever change.   So might as well win.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kgeorge78 said:

 

you're here and so am I.  Both fans.

We can both agree nothing will ever change.   So might as well win.

 

One thing I know, is that nothing will ever change if they keep winning 5 to 7 games a year. At least with 2 we're given a chance for things to change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

One thing I know, is that nothing will ever change if they keep winning 5 to 7 games a year. At least with 2 we're given a chance for things to change

but it wont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Don't worry. A regression to the mean is coming. 

Regression can be positive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shelton said:

You joke, but...

The NFC is s-h-i-t-e this year.  Only one team from the East will make the playoffs and that could be with a losing record.  The South is suspect.  Remember, 7 teams get in, there could be 2 teams in the NFC that make it at 8-8 or lower.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The NFC is s-h-i-t-e this year.  Only one team from the East will make the playoffs and that could be with a losing record.  The South is suspect.  Remember, 7 teams get in, there could be 2 teams in the NFC that make it at 8-8 or lower.   

Don’t ever tell me to remember that 7 teams get in. I have that tattooed on my dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron Rogers just almost threw two straight pick-6's. The 2nd pick was tackled at the two. Tampa now up 14-10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The LA Dodgers are 9-0 when they play on the same day as a Matt Stafford win.   

Is there some connection between the Lions and the Dodgers that announcers have failed to mention?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

Is there some connection between the Lions and the Dodgers that announcers have failed to mention?

Jason Hanson and Mike Piazza once ate at the same Arby's I heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was actually some things to like about this game... the defense actually showed up.

Of course, this is against a 1-5 team so let's not go overboard with the praise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RedRamage said:

There was actually some things to like about this game... the defense actually showed up.

Of course, this is against a 1-5 team so let's not go overboard with the praise.

Come on, don't rain on the parade.  One of the ten worst teams in the NFL beat one of the three worst teams in the NFL.  If that isn't an enthralling event for sports fans, I don't know what is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan is launching online sports betting and casino apps in January 2021. These top Michigan sportsbooks have pre-launch bonus offers. No deposit is required. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - If you sign up at BetRivers Michigan now, you will receive $50 in free bets to use one their online sportsbook & casino

Click Here to claim $50 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - If you register now before FanDuel launches in January, you will receive $100 to use at their sportsbook app & online casino.

Click Here to claim $100 at FanDuel Michigan For Registering Now

BetMGM Michigan - If you sign up early at BetMGM Michigan before launch, you will receive $200 in free bets to use at their online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $200 at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Early

   


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,868
    • Total Posts
      3,041,339
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...