kdog

Week 4 Saints at Lions Sunday 1pm

I would like to edit what I said about Drew Brees earlier. Drew Brees stinks this season . . . Except against the Lions defense.

and they paid big money for vatai to play tackle and now he's a guard?  why not just re-sign glasgow?

The Saints are down this many starters and still absolutely dominating.   Every pass is wide open and every run is 4 yards before 1st contact.  Didn’t anyone tell them that Matt Patricia is a defensive genius.  He once called a play to win the Super Bowl.  

davis does one thing well: rush the passer.  so what do they do?  make him a middle linebacker where he has to read the play which he cannot do.

• Like 1

2nd half adjustments:

1) pay 10 guys on defense; leaving 2 guys open each play rather than just 1 might confuse Brees

2) don't blitz; 8 billion people on the planet are expecting Genius Coach(TM) to blitz; don't do it; rush 1 drop 9

This is beautiful.............I am LOVING this.    

When The Saints......go marchin' in.   

Oh when the Saints go marchin' in

They will kick the Lions teeth in

When the Saints go marchin' in.  

• Like 1

this all comes down to the inability to identify talent.  the lions just dont have enough talent on team.  ESPECIALLY on defense.  the offense has decent playmakers at a couple positions and the oline has been ok.

This defense is worse than it has been at any point under Quinntricia.

Sure the defense sucks, but the offense is also pretty horrendous. Relative to apparent ability, it’s been far worse. 

Blowing this team up might actually make it better in the short term.  It’s mainly the defense that needs a rebuilt, might as well get started.

Just now, Shelton said:

Sure the defense sucks, but the offense is also pretty horrendous. Relative to apparent ability, it’s been far worse. 

Receivers have gotten open today............and 9 has missed them.   And 9 took a sack to take them out of field goal range, and 9 threw a pick in the endzone and 9 almost got picked six on his first throw today.    He's finished. 

4 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Receivers have gotten open today............and 9 has missed them.   And 9 took a sack to take them out of field goal range, and 9 threw a pick in the endzone and 9 almost got picked six on his first throw today.    He's finished. 

ugggg I hate to agree but i agree