Keepleyland2

9/17 @7:10 Cleveland Indians vs Detroit Tigers

Shane "If You Call Me Justin I Swear To God I Will Cut You" Bieber.

Bieber is going to pick the Tigers apart. Hopefully they can atleast make him work a bit so he's gone by the 7th.   

5 minutes ago, wolverine1980 said:

Well, what's this off season look like?

Probably like last off-season, except there will be a little more optimism because their young players are closer to being ready.  I don't expect Ilitch to make any big signings yet.  I suspect that will start after 2021.  

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

Probably like last off-season, except there will be a little more optimism because their young players are closer to being ready.  I don't expect Ilitch to make any big signings yet.  I suspect that will start after 2021.  

He may surprise us this offseason. I think we'll get a Pudge-like signing. 

Just now, tiger337 said:

Pudge won't sign unless they sign Vina first.  

Touche. 

9 minutes ago, Evil Roy Slade said:

Casey may need more time in Toledo.

Yeah - giving him the starts now is fine but he needs some finishing school. If it were up to me, I'd tell him in ST next yr that he needs to learn to get guys out without the splitter. Just put it away until you learn to get out of trouble with the FB slider and change. Then bring it back once you know how to pitch without it, because so far, the slider is not good enough and big league hitters looking for the split are hitting it.

Gardy and the players gathering around the mound for the pitching change, and Gardy has gotta be telling them, hang in there, boys, this will all be over soon.

Goodrum has now K’d in 46% of his AB’s this season.  I think he should stop worrying about where he plays in the field.

• Thanks 1

Worst free agent signing:

Jordan Zimmerman

Mike Moore

Tim Belcher

Discuss...

Is Dusty Baker managing the Indians now? They’re doing a Mark Prior on Shane Bieber, having him throw 114 pitches in a 10-0 blowout.

EDIT: And they’re leaving him in. TBF, it was probably the easiest 114 pitches anyone can throw in the majors today.