RedRamage

Week 2, Lions at Packers

and as far as the draft goes, i might ride or die with stafford another year and take ja'marr chase.  

I forgot about Harmon and Okwara, you can probably keep them around too. So that means we are replacing 6 of 11 starters at minimum and probably almost everyone on the bench.

43 minutes ago, Buddha said:

and as far as the draft goes, i might ride or die with stafford another year and take ja'marr chase.  

If we are Top 3-Top 5 pick bad I would ideally want the BPA QB, whether that is Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, or Trey Lance, assuming those guys project in the Top 10 as they currently do. This team is so devoid of talent though, specifically at the top end, that I wouldn't be upset if they chose to keep Stafford one more year and then traded down in the 1st to acquire more picks.

6 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

If we are Top 3-Top 5 pick bad I would ideally want the BPA QB, whether that is Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, or Trey Lance, assuming those guys project in the Top 10 as they currently do. This team is so devoid of talent though, specifically at the top end, that I wouldn't be upset if they chose to keep Stafford one more year and then traded down in the 1st to acquire more picks.

if they truly bomb out this season, its going to take a long time to dig out of this mess.  like 3 or 4 years.

12 hours ago, Buddha said:

if they truly bomb out this season, its going to take a long time to dig out of this mess.  like 3 or 4 years.

Or 63.

Data For Progress put out a new poll, published on 538, that has John Cornyn up only +2 over MJ Hegar. Data For Progress is a B- rated pollster on 528. Is this a mirage or does Hegar have a legit chance.

6 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Data For Progress put out a new poll, published on 538, that has John Cornyn up only +2 over MJ Hegar. Data For Progress is a B- rated pollster on 528. Is this a mirage or does Hegar have a legit chance.

Dammit, Quintricia. 

1 hour ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

it will get to the 4th quarter and patricia will blow it and cornyn will win by 5.

7 hours ago, six-hopper said:

Or 63.

I’m hoping the Lions will do nothing and the losing will just go away on it’s own.   

7 hours ago, Buddha said:

it will get to the 4th quarter and patricia will blow it and cornyn will win by 5.

Hahaha, wrong forum I guess. Patricia will be the Hillary Clinton of football, blowing the obvious lead.