Keepleyland2

9/15 @7:10 p.m. Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

23 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Schoop might be looking at another one year deal.  I think this offseason will be pretty rough on free agents.

Why Cron?  Are you thinking Candelario back at 3B with Paredes in AAA to regain the offense?

I’d prefer to have Candy at 3B.  I see Paredes in the mix at 2B, if they are open to it.  He hasn’t earned a spot for next year, and might benefit playing half a season in Toledo, especially if he’s learning a new position. 

31 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I don't think we know that for sure.  I say he can have some more time there.

you’re correct.  I feel much shame.

28 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Schoop might be looking at another one year deal.  I think this offseason will be pretty rough on free agents.

Why Cron?  Are you thinking Candelario back at 3B with Paredes in AAA to regain the offense?

Is it possible Candelario is more comfortable at first and thats why he hits better ? I wonder the same about Goodrum. Did shortstop take away from his hitting ? I have no idea but is it possible ?

1 minute ago, socaltiger said:

Is it possible Candelario is more comfortable at first and thats why he hits better ? I wonder the same about Goodrum. Did shortstop take away from his hitting ? I have no idea but is it possible ?

Candy had started hitting while still at 3B.  He’s probably our best defensive infielder, so I'd rather have him there.

• Thanks 1

Is Castro the real deal?  Not a .330+ guy, but a solid major leaguer?  Would we be happy if he was another Omar Infante (during the good seasons)?  Seems like he’d be capable of being a .280/12 HR guy.  Which would be nice.

27 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Is Castro the real deal?  Not a .330+ guy, but a solid major leaguer?  Would we be happy if he was another Omar Infante (during the good seasons)?  Seems like he’d be capable of being a .280/12 HR guy.  Which would be nice.

I think so. He projects as a decent major leaguer. And when he vomits, it's always to the left, and 50% chance it lands on a cat.

• Like 1