Jump to content
Keepleyland2

9/15 @7:10 p.m. Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

23 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Schoop might be looking at another one year deal.  I think this offseason will be pretty rough on free agents.

Why Cron?  Are you thinking Candelario back at 3B with Paredes in AAA to regain the offense?

I’d prefer to have Candy at 3B.  I see Paredes in the mix at 2B, if they are open to it.  He hasn’t earned a spot for next year, and might benefit playing half a season in Toledo, especially if he’s learning a new position. 
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I don't think we know that for sure.  I say he can have some more time there.

you’re correct.  I feel much shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Schoop might be looking at another one year deal.  I think this offseason will be pretty rough on free agents.

Why Cron?  Are you thinking Candelario back at 3B with Paredes in AAA to regain the offense?

Is it possible Candelario is more comfortable at first and thats why he hits better ? I wonder the same about Goodrum. Did shortstop take away from his hitting ? I have no idea but is it possible ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, socaltiger said:

Is it possible Candelario is more comfortable at first and thats why he hits better ? I wonder the same about Goodrum. Did shortstop take away from his hitting ? I have no idea but is it possible ?

Candy had started hitting while still at 3B.  He’s probably our best defensive infielder, so I'd rather have him there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The BABIP gods caught all the way up with Romine lol...his OPS is sub 600.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Castro the real deal?  Not a .330+ guy, but a solid major leaguer?  Would we be happy if he was another Omar Infante (during the good seasons)?  Seems like he’d be capable of being a .280/12 HR guy.  Which would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Is Castro the real deal?  Not a .330+ guy, but a solid major leaguer?  Would we be happy if he was another Omar Infante (during the good seasons)?  Seems like he’d be capable of being a .280/12 HR guy.  Which would be nice.

I think so. He projects as a decent major leaguer. And when he vomits, it's always to the left, and 50% chance it lands on a cat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      97,056
    • Total Posts
      3,064,746
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...