Jump to content

sagnam

Week 1 vs Bears pregame

Recommended Posts


nfl.com still has 2:02 left in the 2nd quarter. Great website guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see the young guys show up on the final drive. They need to design more plays for Hock, he gets open a lot.

Foles must have had an unbeliveably bad camp to lose out to Trubisky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sagnam said:

This fake crowd noise sounds terrible.  It’s nonsensical.

It's absurd. Just ditch it completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't even notice the crowd noise. It's just white noise to me. I think it'd be weird without it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to add except to say those blue pants are horrible.

If you are going to **** with the jersey, make the jersey blue about 3 shades darker, make the pants silver, drop white.  Just a darker blue / silver scheme.  That is all you need.

I personally think these were our best uniforms ever. : detroitlions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was looking forward to listening to the players on the field.

the nfl probably was not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Nothing to add except to say those blue pants are horrible.

If you are going to **** with the jersey, make the jersey blue about 3 shades darker, make the pants silver, drop white.  Just a darker blue / silver scheme.

their jerseys have been awful since millen first put the black piping on them.  they used to have really classic jerseys and they totally ****** them up.

but considering its the lions - the worst franchise in professional sports - its not really a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buddha said:

i was looking forward to listening to the players on the field.

the nfl probably was not.

I would imagine the guy in charge of the dump button at the network probably wasn't either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buddha said:

their jerseys have been awful since millen first put the black piping on them.  they used to have really classic jerseys and they totally ****** them up.

but considering its the lions - the worst franchise in professional sports - its not really a surprise.

I realize this will be a controversial opinion, but Matt Millen was a generationally bad GM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I realize this will be a controversial opinion, but Matt Millen was a generationally bad GM.

youve had hotter takes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please find someone who can play linebacker.

remember when patricia was a "linebacker guru"?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if youre the bears, why would you throw the ball?  just run it.  the lions cant stop you.

the bears should be running the damn option with trubisky.  he cant pass but he can run.  and if he gets hurt, who cares?  its not like he's any good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Game. 

this is the lions.  dont tempt the football gods.  they dont need a reason to smite us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Game. 

this is the lions.  dont tempt the football gods.  they dont need a reason to smite us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Motown Sports Blog



×
×
  • Create New...