ROMAD1

Clearly Russian Bots

Post your worst example of Facebook or Twitter or other social media garbage obviously created by the boys and girls of the Russian GRU or their affiliates

example

trying to get #bidentherapist trending after #trumptherapist was trending last night.

1 minute ago, ROMAD1 said:

Post your worst example of Facebook or Twitter or other social media garbage obviously created by the boys and girls of the Russian GRU or their affiliates

example

trying to get #bidentherapist trending after #trumptherapist was trending last night.

Title of thread slighly misleading...also trolls.

Frankly, I wonder about a lot of what I see shared on social media.  I suspect that the aim of the Russians et al is chaos, not to support a particular candidate.

1 hour ago, Melody said:

Frankly, I wonder about a lot of what I see shared on social media.  I suspect that the aim of the Russians et al is chaos, not to support a particular candidate.

It’s both. Creating that wedge and divisiveness is their number one goal, and they also know getting Trump elected also bring that chaos and divisiveness, so it’s unquestionably who they want elected. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Melody said:

true in general, but in the present situation support of one particular candidate does = chaos

On Facebook when there was an ad for MLB team Covid masks five of the first ten comments were “After teams took the knee I’m done with MLB!“  Identical comments, obviously bots.

Aside from the fact that this is so slapdash and amateurish, in reality no real baseball fan anyone should give a damn about would disown MLB forever because of something this trivial.

The absence of these mouthbreathers, even if they were “real,” would never depress revenues anyway. Just as they had no effect on Disney when all the backward morons hated Disney for giving medical benefits to gay partners.

They are pushing this #benghaziaintgoingaway one right out of Russia

Lots of similar posts.

Bot army is attacking George Stepanopolis as a pedo tonight.  I guess Trump is taking some body blows on this town hall.

Bot army attacking Mitt today.  I've seen multiple iterations of this one