Keepleyland2

9/1 @7:40 p.m. Detroit Tigers at Milwaukee Brewers

Great ab by Jeimer.  Looks more and more legit.  

It'd be nice to put Paredes behind Jeimer.  I know Miggy has been hot lately but the reality is we don't have much hitting in front or behind our hottest/best hitter.  

5 hours ago, theroundsquare said:

At one point I heard winning percentage but this has been a moving target

That’s what I thought I heard, too, but wasn’t sure. 

Teams have been running all over Stewart lately.  He may not have much of an arm but at least he hustled that one in.  

The Apocalypse is upon us! Stewart comes through with the bat and the glove in ONE inning! 😱

Just now, Gehringer_2 said:

The Apocalypse is upon us! Stewart comes through with the bat and the glove in ONE inning! 😱

• Haha 2

22 called strikes and whiffs on 65 pitches....not great but better from Fulmer. He's probably done tonight.

1 minute ago, kdog said:

22 called strikes and whiffs on 65 pitches....not great but better from Fulmer. He's probably done tonight.

Velo is still down but his command at the edges of the K-zone has been better than I seen from him so far.

2 minutes ago, kdog said:

Plus he settled down a bit after the first inning.  

Greiner stinks out loud and he isn't that good of a defender. If Romine can't go, call up Rogers.

Just now, kdog said:

Greiner stinks out loud and he isn't that good of a defender. If Romine can't go, call up Rogers.

Is Romine hurt? 

Just now, Hart said:

Is Romine hurt? 

Knee soreness

OK. Who sold their soul to the devil to make this happen? I didn’t. Whom among us is capable of doing that?

Dickerson had mentioned how Lindblom is basically a twice through the lineup pitcher.  We’re at the 3rd time through and just now there’s action in the Brewer bullpen.

We could actually field a pretty decent lineup with the way Castro and Reyes have been hitting...if Romine plays.  We are probably stuck with one of Goodrum, Stewart, and Bonifacio each night, plus Cabrera (whatever you consider him).  But you put Castro and Paredes in this lineup together and you have what looks to be a pretty nice lineup right now.  

I don’t know about Castro in the OF.  I cannot recall how Goodrum did in the OF.  I think he’s the guy to move around to give guys nights off, at least on the IF.