DumberAndLeaner

The Future is Now

5 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Do you have to go back into work on Monday?

Monday is my last day. New gig starts Tuesday 

Thanks. I'll be blocks from US Bank stadium and Target Field so eventually I'll be taking in more ball games

36 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Good luck.

15 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Good luck.

tjZRSKz.png

On 8/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, leflore said:

Good to know you can visibly post pissed-off. Not that I'm pissed-off. In fact I'm not pissed-off. I'm doing ok. Are any of you pissed-off? I guess I was a tad agitated earlier today when I had to fire a staff for job abandonment on my second to last day on the job. But no, not pissed-off. Acting a bit adolescent right now, sure. Ah. Damn. 

I'm a union steward, so I'll get their job back for them.

On 8/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, leflore said:

Good to know you can visibly post pissed-off. Not that I'm pissed-off. In fact I'm not pissed-off. I'm doing ok. Are any of you pissed-off? 

Now that the entire season has run it's course, I can see that the Tigers' organization was just being bluntly honest with their tagline of "The future is now". Much in the same spirit of that old Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man".

I expect we can look forward to many seasons where the top priorities in shaping our roster will be "cheap and controllable",  all the while they continue to blow smoke up our asses that a wildcard slot is nearly within our grasp. aka The new normal.

It's a cookbook!