1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

Sort of why the Denver coming back from 3-1 thing isn't that impressive.  I mean it is, but it isn't.  

Exactly.  This IS the playoffs, but it really isn't.  You don't have to win a game on the road with the refs and fans against you.

It's a fun little exhibition.

I don't know many people at the top of their field who hasn't had a bump or two in the road.  I see it the same as the Leonard situation.  Deserves criticism but one misstep doesn't erase everything he has done in the past.

Outside of Pop and Spo who else would you want?

Kerr?  Probably

Nurse?  Maybe.  I would like a few more years out of him before making any claims.

Carlisle?  Probably

Snyder?  No

Rivers?  Nope

Malone?  Yeah, maybe

Yeah, I'd probably go Pop, Carlisle, Spo, Stevens, Nurse.

I'm not buying Kerr until I see what he can do without a team full of superstars and MVPs.

Pretty sure the Lakers didn’t need the refs help, but there it is. Second quarter is 8 on 5. 

I will probably turn it on in the 4th quarter if it is close.  But I don't have much interest in this series.  

Probably won’t be close with Denver’s three best players on the bench for much of the second with 3 fouls each. 

9 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I don't know many people at the top of their field who hasn't had a bump or two in the road.  I see it the same as the Leonard situation.  Deserves criticism but one misstep doesn't erase everything he has done in the past.

Outside of Pop and Spo who else would you want?

Kerr?  Probably

Nurse?  Maybe.  I would like a few more years out of him before making any claims.

Carlisle?  Probably

Snyder?  No

Rivers?  Nope

Malone?  Yeah, maybe

Ummm...you forgot Casey.

Got to be getting close to a record number of fouls called for one team in this quarter. 

Seeing Betrayer mention the refs, seeing Twitter mention the refs.  I didn't even need to look up it was Brothers and Foster in the stripes tonight.  Shocking.  

• Like 1

If the Nuggets can somehow overcome the Lakers and the refs and win this series they will become only the second team outside of the states of Texas or California to represent the West in the Finals since Utah in 1998.  The other being the Durant/Westbrook Thunder team in 2012 I believe.  

That show should change its name to just Dancing with the.  Because there aint no stars on that ************.  

• Haha 1

good to see that it took nba geniua brad stevens two games to figure out that duncan robinson cant guard nba players.

I guess.  I also think you could argue letting AD have that shot (Career 31% from three) is OK compared to trying a switch and Lebron rolling to the basket.  If Grant switches, Lebron has Plumlee on his back with the ball on the baseline that is an easy dunk.

always has to be someone to blame.  cant just admit the dude made a shot to win the game.