This Denver team. So much fight. Can’t say I’m sad about another Doc team getting sent home, but it’s looking more and more likely the Lakers take another ring. Ugh. 

LOL Clippers and they gave 5 1sts for Playoff Pee I believe. Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of guys.

Oh and that Bam block was probably the best playoff block in the playoffs that I've seen considering the circumstances and how impressive it was. Prince on Reggie Miller and LeBron against the Warriors get honourable mentions. This Miami team is a lot of fun to watch, lots of old school grit.

lol clippers.

good thing they talked so much **** about jokic and then they lost three straight.  what playoff contender will paul george demand to be traded to now and then ruin in the playoffs?

honestly, he has future piston written all over him.

• Sad 1

jamal murray had 40 points.  kwahi and george combined had 24.

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

SGA averaged 19 PPG this year.  So they also gave up a pretty good player with the picks.

D-xmnhIXoAAfrft?format=jpg&name=large

dont give tom gores any ideas.

Here is the other thing about that trade.

Leonard can become a free agent next summer.  So there is a good shot they gave all that up and he bounces after next season.  Then those draft pick swaps come into play since they will most likely suck if he leaves.  

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Here is the other thing about that trade.

Leonard can become a free agent next summer.  So there is a good shot they gave all that up and he bounces after next season.  Then those draft pick swaps come into play since they will most likely suck if he leaves.  

its good to know that the clippers will return to being the clippers organization i grew up laughing at.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NYLion said:

LOL Clippers and they gave 5 1sts for Playoff Pee I believe. Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of guys.

Oh and that Bam block was probably the best playoff block in the playoffs that I've seen considering the circumstances and how impressive it was. Prince on Reggie Miller and LeBron against the Warriors get honourable mentions. This Miami team is a lot of fun to watch, lots of old school grit.

I still think the Prince block was better. The Pistons were down 1-0 in the series and only up two in that game so very well could have been down two games. Prince also had to cover more ground as it appeared an uncontested layup. 

I also liked the Doc Rivers call on that block. I think more of that is in his future. 

Kawhi should thank PG13.  Without him a lot more people would be pointing their finger at Leonard.  

9 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Kawhi should thank PG13.  Without him a lot more people would be pointing their finger at Leonard.  

How are they not?  The guy is supposed to be the leader on that team?  All he ever does is put his head down and never says a damn thing.  That team lost because their best player - Leonard -  doesn't want to be the best player.  

That team is built on the backs of one of the softest players in the league - Paul George - and one of the quietest players in the league - Leonard.  When the going gets tough, they take the Tracy McGrady approach: pass and let someone else miss the shot.

If I'm in a playoff series, I'll take Jimmy Butler over Leonard or George any day,  Kyle Lowrey over them too.

The Nuggets twitter feed dunking on all the know it all stat heads (and everyone else) for picking the Clippers is awesome.  

Leonard deserves a lot of criticism for his play.  But I'm not understanding the critique he doesn't want the shot.

He took the most shots last night.  He took the most shots for the series, by a fairly wide margin.  Last year he took and made a last second shot to win game 7.  He has no issue taking the shot.

17 hours ago, Buddha said:

How are they not?  The guy is supposed to be the leader on that team?  All he ever does is put his head down and never says a damn thing.  That team lost because their best player - Leonard -  doesn't want to be the best player.  

That team is built on the backs of one of the softest players in the league - Paul George - and one of the quietest players in the league - Leonard.  When the going gets tough, they take the Tracy McGrady approach: pass and let someone else miss the shot.

This isn't true at all. Kawhi had a really poor Game 7 but the guy has been money in the playoffs ever since he has been a go to guy. He had one of the best ever playoff runs just last year. I'd probably take playoff Kawhi over playoff Lebron to be honest.

51 minutes ago, NYLion said:

This isn't true at all. Kawhi had a really poor Game 7 but the guy has been money in the playoffs ever since he has been a go to guy. He had one of the best ever playoff runs just last year. I'd probably take playoff Kawhi over playoff Lebron to be honest.

yeah, i was a little hard on him.

otoh, he quit on his team in san antonio and he's as quiet as a churchmouse in LA.

i'll take lebron following his awakening in miami over kwahi.

Wow, Miami.  Butler has a terrible night and they still win.  During the Lebron days I used to think Spo was just a cardboard cutout, but man has he proven me wrong.  Love the fight in his teams.  They always seem to play above their talent level. 

I know it won't happen from the Western side, but I'd love to see Miami vs Denver in the finals.

Did Stevens not teach his team how to play offense against a zone?  You have middle school teams that know what to do against a zone, why can't Boston do it?  But hey, keep letting Marcus Smart take bad off balance shots all night.

Sort of why the Denver coming back from 3-1 thing isn't that impressive.  I mean it is, but it isn't.  

I remember when this board was arguing that Marcus Smart was "smart" to stay in college for an extra year because he learned "maturity"...lol.

• Haha 1