1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Supposedly he has a gf/wife and they have 3 kids.  Expect the denials to continue.  

I'm surprised it took this long for one of them to do this and that it wasn't JR Smith who was the trendsetter.

i cant stand toronto, but watching boston potentially blow a 3-1 lead would be awesome.

https://theathletic.com/2057394/2020/09/10/sources-reveal-details-of-nbas-protocol-investigation-of-danuel-house-jr/?source=user-shared-article

A woman entered the Rockets’ team hotel on Monday night, passing multiple security checkpoints before being flagged for her entry, sources said. She exited the hotel in the early hours of Tuesday morning, and the league cited early data points that implicated two members of the Rockets, House and Tyson Chandler, sources said. When the woman was questioned by NBA security, she did not implicate House’s name and it is uncertain whether she remains on campus, sources said. She claimed to have contact with Chandler and another player, not named House, according to sources.

According to sources, the Rockets’ entire team had to enter a quarantine period on Tuesday due to the potential exposure. Those sources said there appears to be no video connecting House and the woman; only the flagging of her entering and leaving the hotel, and the possibility of a door opening and closing to match those timelines. The NBA has informed involved parties that it has circumstantial evidence implicating House.

Four times in NBA history a team has evened up a series 3-3 after being down 3-0.

Toronto, obviously.

1951 Knicks

1994 Nuggets

2003 Trail Blazers

The three previous teams all lost game 7 and all three were playing on the road.  Home court wont apply to Toronto.  

i hate rooting for the raptors.

oh well, beats rooting for boston.

10 hours ago, Deleterious said:

That series will make people pump the brakes on the Siakam hype train.

He definitely struggled.  Especially against Jalen's defense.

No team has ever win two series in the same season after being down 3-1.  Denver can do that on Tuesday.

If Denver does win, it will be the 13th time in league history a team has overcome a 3-1 deficit to win a series.  It will be the third time a Doc Rivers coached team has been on the losing end.  

i think it would be funny to see the clippers lose after all the **** theyve talked this playoff season.

3 hours ago, Buddha said:

i think it would be funny to see the clippers lose after all the **** theyve talked this playoff season.

I'm pinning all my hopes on whoever comes out of that series because I'm not sure any of the Eastern Conference teams can beat the Lakers.

31 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

I'm pinning all my hopes on whoever comes out of that series because I'm not sure any of the Eastern Conference teams can beat the Lakers.

i'll take the lakers over the celtics.  other than the bulls, the celtics are my least favorite franchise.

Before the playoffs started I bet money the Celtics win the east.  I made another bet saying they win the finals.

I would list the Lakers as favorites against Boston.  But the Celtics have a legit shot of beating them.  That improves if they have a healthy Hayward obviously.  

The emergence of Duncan Robinson as a bona fide good NBA player is something I never thought I would see.  John Beilein really could coach and identify talent.  It's a shame he decided to leave Michigan and go coach a bunch of prima donna babies in Cleveland.

Nothing upsets me more than tie game with the shot clock off and you fire up a fall away 30 footer.  Go to the rim.  

52 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

My hatred for Gores grows every time I watch an exciting playoff game.  

come on.  remember that time we really gave cleveland fits in losing four straight?  remember stanley as the self proclaimed lebron stopper?