Keepleyland2

8/2 @12:10/4:10 Cincinnati Reds vs Detroit Tigers

This 60 game season means that you only have to hide a Rule 5 guy for 60 games, not 162. 

Anthony DeSclafani was Trump's communications director for 11 days a couple of years ago, then he turned pro with the Reds.  Don't interview him, he has a potty mouth.

Each time Norris comes back it's like picking door #3, who knows what we are going to get? Still, I'm looking forward to getting closure on my hope/fear.

In Garcia's debut he threw only sliders and fastballs. If he is going to go more than once through an order a 3rd pitch might might be nice to see.

According to my weather app there’s a 50-70% chance of rain when these games are being played. Hope it’s wrong. 

Wait, yesterday's starters aren't getting pushed to today?  I realize they exerted themselves somewhat before the game was called, but it seems like they might have some innings in them for today.

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

Wait, yesterday's starters aren't getting pushed to today?  I realize they exerted themselves somewhat before the game was called, but it seems like they might have some innings in them for today.

Can't because they had already warmed up. 

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

This is all part of the ‘Houston Plan.’

The St. Louis games have been changed. All 4 games will be played here.Tuesday thru Thursday with a double header Wednesday. I think the Cardinals will be the home team (bat last) for 2 of the games.

2 hours ago, Casimir said:

Though I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Fulmer in one the them as the second man in.

2 hours ago, Casimir said:

That's why Bauer is so upset. He knew he had lost his opportunity to pitch against the Tigers. And against Fulmer. That spells "sure win" for The Reds.

23 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Though I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Fulmer in one the them as the second man in.

A guy recovering from TJ? Huh-uh. Not today.

7 minutes ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

All he did was warm up yesterday. He can throw a couple innings today. He'd be doing it on the side anyhow. 

10 minutes ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

That's why Bauer is so upset. He knew he had lost his opportunity to pitch against the Tigers. And against Fulmer. That spells "sure win" for The Reds.

I have no problem with him being upset. It's the "must go on twitter and show my rage to get retweets" **** that I don't like. Be a professional. And pitchers are screwed by weather all the time. He needs to not be a ***** about it.

Did Fulmer rage tweet afterwards? 

23 minutes ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

Didn't we beat Bauer like 2 days ago?

30 minutes ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

you mean the weather? Yeah - not the best. Might be a little nicer during the 2nd game.

24 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I have no problem with him being upset. It's the "must go on twitter and show my rage to get retweets" **** that I don't like. Be a professional. And pitchers are screwed by weather all the time. He needs to not be a ***** about it.

Twitter, interview, whatever. Did you have an issue with Verlander when he went to the press regarding the lively ball? Did you have an issue when he banned a reporter from the clubhouse?

30 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Did Bauer's teammates rage tweet after this show of professionalism?

blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.co

7 minutes ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

C'mon. Bauer agst Fulmer? Did you see the odds?

Whew good thing they still play the game

Bauer also has a 9 career era against the Tigers. Not sure why you chalked this up as a win for the Reds