Jump to content
Keepleyland2

7/29 @7:10 Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

44 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Stewie Ks on Ball 4. These guys need to spend some time with the scouting reports.

What they need to spend time with is their own personal hitting coaches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they play out the rest of the season on OOTP, then piece of cake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chas' OOTP season foreshadowed this!  I really think there is so much randomness this year that any team can make it.  The Tigers getting into the playoffs would not surprise me.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Just need to go 26-28 from this point to make the playoffs. 

I know teams see the Tigers and think we can win that series, but the AL and NL Centrals are really bad this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did something tonight I did not do in a long time.  I took the top of 9th to walk the dogs.  These games are sorta starting to become stressful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess if half the teams make the playoffs, it's hard for me to say it would be a surprise if the Tigers make it.  But I don't share the same optimism of some others at this point.  The hitters just swing at too many pitches out of the zone and swing thru too many pitches they aren't able to even foul off.  This is being offset by timely hitting and home runs right now.  Plus, the bullpen appears to be the best it's been in quite some time.  I just think we may get run by the Twins and Indians as bad as our lineup is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stewart ain't hittin fer **** but he looks a little more at ease in LF. Candy is similar but actually looks strong on D.

Jiminez with 4 saves the first week? Nobody would have predicted that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sports_Freak said:

Craig Monroe reminds me of Don Cherry.

Not fair to Cherry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sports_Freak said:

Craig Monroe reminds me of Don Cherry.

With the glasses he reminds me a bit of Eddie Murphy's brother character in Bowfinger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hart said:

I guess if half the teams make the playoffs, it's hard for me to say it would be a surprise if the Tigers make it.  But I don't share the same optimism of some others at this point.  The hitters just swing at too many pitches out of the zone and swing thru too many pitches they aren't able to even foul off.  This is being offset by timely hitting and home runs right now.  Plus, the bullpen appears to be the best it's been in quite some time.  I just think we may get run by the Twins and Indians as bad as our lineup is.  

I am not especially optimistic.  I think the Tigers have a poor team, but it's a screwed up season and they have a relatively easy schedule.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I am not especially optimistic.  I think the Tigers have a poor team, but it's a screwed up season and they have a relatively easy schedule.  

Its been really fluky.  If they have a 2004-like season improvement I'll be happy.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry guys. That 6-game losing streak is right around the corner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Chas' OOTP season foreshadowed this!  I really think there is so much randomness this year that any team can make it.  The Tigers getting into the playoffs would not surprise me.   

My bullpen is one of the best in the league, which led me to boldly predict In the other thread that we would be in the top half of the league for real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

Third base is there for anyone who wants it.  Tork, you listening?

Isaac Paredes is closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


×
×
  • Create New...