Keepleyland2

7/27 @7:10 Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Then why defend FL if this is why you think the deaths are down? They're doing a terrible job at everything else. 

I think from day one Florida did a  good job. They  quarantined the weak/sick instead of the healthy. They had separate  Covid only nursing  homes that helped. Again they had a hard job with all the European tourists,  snow bunnies from the North and crazed college kids on break. Thats quote a bit to deal with. 

My speculation that the virus is weaker in July than March applies to all states not just Florida.  

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Younger people and more knowledge by the medical community on how to treat the virus

That certainly helped.

2 minutes ago, socaltiger said:

I think from day one Florida did a  good job. They  quarantined the weak/sick instead of the healthy. They had separate  Covid only nursing  homes that helped. Again they had a hard job with all the European tourists,  snow bunnies from the North and crazed college kids on break. Thats quote a bit to deal with. 

My speculation that the virus is weaker in July than March applies to all states not just Florida.  

Florida did a **** job ..........their Governor was like the Mayor in "Jaws".    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Florida did a **** job ..........their Governor was like the Mayor in "Jaws".    

3xgp6g.jpg

• Like 1

if with 6 you get eggroll, do we get fried rice now?

We can bat around this inning and still be down 4.

12 minutes ago, socaltiger said:

I’m glad your speculation is as good as other people’s knowledge, empirical data, and years of experience.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yoda said:

Which Tigers k 3 times? I'm going with Cron and Maybin. 

3 for Cron. 

Miraculously, it's the only 3 for the team so far. 

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

That sky is so freaking cool looking beyond the outfield.   I actually would put a framed photo of that on me wall. 

Over the years going to tiger games and sitting on the 3rd baseline, I have seen some if the greatest skyline views ever...it can be somewhat magical at times.

11 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

That sky is so freaking cool looking beyond the outfield.   I actually would put a framed photo of that on me wall. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Oh my gosh, and on my other screen I am watching MULLHOLLAND Drive !    What are the chances?  

Maybe it's been discussed on here already but Reyes could get interesting with the added bulk.  Nobody looks more different this year to my eyes.  

Fulmer not throwing cutters according to F/X. Curves, sliders and FBs to 94. Can Anderson help Fulmer find the 4 mph he had when he came out?

Good to see Michael's brother get into a game so quickly. 

18 minutes ago, Hart said:

Maybe it's been discussed on here already but Reyes could get interesting with the added bulk.  Nobody looks more different this year to my eyes.  

Won’t improve his ability to take a walk.

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Think of it this way...........if this was a normal roster with 13 pitchers  Funky, Burrows and Schreiber would not be here

I like Schreiber.

3 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I don't understand why the Comerica logo is all faded on the grass down the baselines.   They sponsor your damn stadium the least you could do is give it a new paint job so it pops.  It just looks so bush league.    

Costs money.

Reyes on base for the 3rd time. Stewart seeing his life passing before his eyes.