what is the "requirement" of the western nuclear family?

1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Your mom agrees

Probably true. 

reminds me of the best "mom" joke.

A picture of a fat kid and he says "The reason I'm so fat is because every time I **** your mom she makes me a sandwich after"

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Oblong said:

reminds me of the best "mom" joke.

A picture of a fat kid and he says "The reason I'm so fat is because every time I **** your mom she makes me a sandwich after"

heard a pretty decent one yesterday, someone's talking junk to you.... you say:

"Why don't you come to your mom's room and say that to my face!"

• Like 1

This is my daughter’s last official act as a producer with the Wieden Kennedy ad agency in Portland which handles the Nike account. Since she’s only been there two years she’s among the 33% companywide layoffs. She’s really proud of this ad and she has good reason to be. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

This is my daughter’s last official act as a producer with the Wieden Kennedy ad agency in Portland which handles the Nike account. Since she’s only been there two years she’s among the 33% companywide layoffs. She’s really proud of this ad and she has good reason to be. 

That is brilliant editing.  Best ever.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

What! That was incredible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

geez that is amazing!

2 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

fruit didn't fall far from the tree

(visual artsy speaking...)

3 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

Well done!

4 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

Good job

With something like that in her portfolio hopefully she find a new position soon

5 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

As everyone else said, this is outstanding. She’s going to continue to do great things. 

I hope the shut up and dribble crowd doesn't turn on the NBA right now.   They're not shutting up and dribbling and its glorious.

That video was excellent, very creative.  Your daughter is very talented.  

• Like 2

Loved the video.  

The only thing I would quibble with was hearing the announcer call out Lebron’s name. None of the other athletes were mentioned by name. But that’s nitpicking.  Wondering if there was a contract thing there?

Video is on TNT right now during the NBA game.  Wonderful 👏 👏 👏 

23 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Loved the video.  

The only thing I would quibble with was hearing the announcer call out Lebron’s name. None of the other athletes were mentioned by name. But that’s nitpicking.  Wondering if there was a contract thing there?

I can ask her. As a producer she makes sure that the creative talent has everything they need to keep the project on track — which is a lot and includes dealing with sports agents, legal teams, keeping to deadlines and countless other practical exigencies— but she doesn’t usually have a lot of creative control. It is however a ton of work. The fact that this had to occur under circumstances where everyone was isolated at home made her production skills especially critical. 

@Oblong She said it was just happenstance and that LeBron‘s name was on the audio of the clip they used.

24 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

@Oblong She said it was just happenstance and that LeBron‘s name was on the audio of the clip they used.

Thanks.  That makes me feel better. It just stood out to me when I watched and I watched again later but my wife was talking so I couldn’t hear it fully to know if others were mentioned. 

it’s a great ad.  I’ve seen it referenced so ma g places already