Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 650
  1. #41
    MelissaG915 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Home of the West Michigan Whitecaps
    Posts
    9,071

    Default




    Good for Brett, I wish him nothing but joy in his life and continued success in his next journey. He was a great ballplayer but an even better host son.
    AAT '12 - Dan Schlereth

  2. #42
    TigersFan81371's Avatar
    TigersFan81371 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midland
    Posts
    10,835
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Jordan Cruz retired? I'd read some nice things about him, how even though he was a non-drafted free agent, he was better than most non-drafted free agents are.
    @MrPaulOzzOslund Model citizen, zero discipline.
    *2014 Adopt-A-Tiger: Harold Castro.
    *All-Time Adopt-A-Tiger: Paul Carey, Bluhm Memorial Detroit Tigers HOF Inductee

  3. #43
    Microline133's Avatar
    Microline133 is online now MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maynard, Massachusetts
    Posts
    10,032

    Default

    Also from yesterday, a few signings in the DR and VZ....

    Carlos de los Santos (INF)
    Walter Lachapel (P)
    Omar Oses (C)
    Gabriel Tenia (C)

    Those rosters are rounding out pretty nicely right now....other than maybe a pitcher or two on each roster, I wouldn't expect much more to be added....
    Mark J. Anderson, Jr.
    Director of Scouting
    TigsTown.com

  4. #44
    grandma g's Avatar
    grandma g is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Cuts today?? Always sad.....
    [SIZE="2"]West Michigan Whitecaps:
    Midwest League Champs '07, '06, '04, '98 '96

  5. #45
    Swingnamiss is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Any news? When will rosters be finalized?

  6. #46
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    6 so far today, more info later.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  7. #47
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  8. #48
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingnamiss View Post
    Any news? When will rosters be finalized?
    You may not find rosters listed until later next week. Mark may publish his updates from his projections on another premium forum. Many of us might get 60% of the rosters correct tonight, but as rosters are set from the top, the effect cascades down to the rookies and unassigned.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  9. #49
    fyrftrjim's Avatar
    fyrftrjim is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    15,682

    Default

    Totally surprised about Jordan Newton getting released, the not so shocked, can't wait till the season starts.
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading

    AAT Devin Travis 2B

  10. #50
    potthole's Avatar
    potthole is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    9,244

    Default

    Brett Jensen retired on Thursday?!?

    EDIT:

    I see I'm a little late to the thread. Hope all the best for Brett as he starts his non-baseball life. From the few conversations I had with him while he was in GR, I get the sense that he'll do quite well for himself.
    Last edited by potthole; 04-03-2010 at 10:01 AM.
    2014 AAT: Jeff Jones

    *ESTREPE1*
    VT

  11. #51
    whitecapwendy's Avatar
    whitecapwendy is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fifth third ballpark--Home of the West Michigan Whitecaps
    Posts
    12,906
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hueytaxi View Post
    You may not find rosters listed until later next week. Mark may publish his updates from his projections on another premium forum. Many of us might get 60% of the rosters correct tonight, but as rosters are set from the top, the effect cascades down to the rookies and unassigned.
    but the guys are headed to their new assignments on Monday. I am thinking we will hear something Sunday evening or Monday.
    ]2011 Adopt a Tiger: Steven Moya

  12. #52
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitecapwendy View Post
    but the guys are headed to their new assignments on Monday. I am thinking we will hear something Sunday evening or Monday.
    Whitecaps roster is out, but link not working. Email coming your way.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  13. #53
    xmartyx is offline Released
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Whitecaps have made a bunch of changes on the roster on their site. It shows Nowlin being in WM again, that's not possible, is it?

  14. #54
    whitecapwendy's Avatar
    whitecapwendy is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fifth third ballpark--Home of the West Michigan Whitecaps
    Posts
    12,906
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hueytaxi View Post
    Whitecaps roster is out, but link not working. Email coming your way.
    I just saw it on Tigstown. Checking email right now
    ]2011 Adopt a Tiger: Steven Moya

  15. #55
    whitecapwendy's Avatar
    whitecapwendy is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fifth third ballpark--Home of the West Michigan Whitecaps
    Posts
    12,906
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xmartyx View Post
    Whitecaps have made a bunch of changes on the roster on their site. It shows Nowlin being in WM again, that's not possible, is it?
    no. Whitecaps roster won't be updated until Probably Monday.
    ]2011 Adopt a Tiger: Steven Moya

  16. #56
    irvink's Avatar
    irvink is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Jason Beck via Twitter:

    Double-A Erie announces roster. #Tigers prospect Andy Oliver to start out there.

  17. #57
    cruzer1's Avatar
    cruzer1 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    31,945
    Blog Entries
    7

  18. #58
    grandma g's Avatar
    grandma g is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitecapwendy View Post
    I just saw it on Tigstown. Checking email right now
    This that was Marks only predictions.....heard Richard Z is staying in extended....lots of Latino guys....
    [SIZE="2"]West Michigan Whitecaps:
    Midwest League Champs '07, '06, '04, '98 '96

  19. #59
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    This looks a mess, but the best I can to converting from PDF without a lot of work.

    West Michigan Roster
    Offi cial as of April 3, 2010
    Detroit Tigers Class A Affi liate
    P.O. Box 428 • 4500 West River Dr. • Comstock Park, MI 49321
    phone: 616.784.4131 • fax: 616.784.4911 • e-mail: playball@whitecapsbaseball.com
    Home | West Michigan Whitecaps Home
    1996 • 1998 • Midwest League Champions • 2004 • 2006
    2007
    No. PITCHERS (12+1) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Cain, Nolan R R 6-3 235 1/2/86 24 Free Agent, 6/29/09 GCL/Lake./Erie Cantonement, FL
    Faulk, Kenny L L 6-0 210 5/27/87 22 16th Round, 2009 Oneonta Canton, GA
    Feeney, Trevor R R 6-1 185 6/4/86 23 31st Round, 2008 Lakeland Channahon, IL
    Hamilton, Brandon (IL) R R 6-3 220 12/25/88 21 S-1st Round (60th), 2007 West Michigan Deatsville, AL
    Larez, Victor R R 6-3 160 5/28/87 22 Free Agent, 12/12/05 West Michigan Cumana, VZ
    Lebron, Ramon R R 6-1 180 1/2/89 21 Free Agent, 9/8/06 GCL Tigers San Pedro de Macoris, DR
    Mercedes, Melvin R R 6-3 190 11/2/90 19 Free Agent, 3/4/08 GCL/WM El Seibo, DR
    Newman, Nathan R R 6-5 215 12/17/86 23 17th Round, 2009 Oneonta Houston, TX
    Ortega, Jose R R 5-11 165 10/12/88 21 Free Agent, 7/3/06 Oneonta Palmarito, VZ
    Sanz, Luis R R 6-2 173 11/19/87 22 Free Agent, 12/12/05 Oneonta/WM Guatire, VZ
    Soto, Giovanni L L 6-3 155 5/18/91 18 21st Round, 2009 GCL Tigers Carolina, PR
    Turner, Jacob R R 6-5 210 5/21/91 18 1st Round (9th), 2009 DNP St. Charles, MO
    Todd, Jade L L 6-2 210 3/22/90 20 7th Round, 2008 GCL Tigers/WM Bessemer, AL
    No. CATCHERS (2) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Alvino, Billy R R 5-11 200 9/2/87 22 Free Agent, 6/26/09 GCL/Lakeland Holtsville, NY
    Roof, Eric L R 6-5 185 11/15/86 23 18th Round, 2009 Oneonta Paducah, KY
    No. INFIELDERS (6) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Gaynor, Wade R R 6-4 225 4/19/88 21 3rd Round, 2009 Oneonta Hawesville, KY
    Gosse, Mike L R 5-7 165 5/30/86 23 23rd Round, 2008 WM/Lakeland/Tol. Pitt Meadows, BC, Can.
    Lennerton, Jordan L L 6-2 230 2/16/86 24 33rd Round, 2008 West Michigan Langley, BC, Can.
    Palacios, Luis R R 5-11 162 7/7/89 20 Free Agent, 1/30/06 Oneonta/WM Anzoategui, VZ
    Perez, Hernan R R 6-0 160 3/26/91 19 Free Agent, 7/2/07 GCL/WM/Lakeland Aragua, VZ
    Soto, Elvin L R 6-2 190 5/6/89 20 Free Agent, 2/15/06 GCL Tigers Bani, DR
    No. OUTFIELDERS (5) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Espinoza, Alexis R R 6-1 185 12/20/88 21 Free Agent, 11/17/05 Oneonta La Victoria, VZ
    Garcia, Avisail R R 6-3 190 6/12/91 18 Free Agent, 7/6/07 WM/Lakeland Anzoategui, VZ
    Johnson, Jamie L R 5-0 185 4/26/87 22 7th Round, 2009 Oneonta Monroe, LA
    Rockett, Michael R R 6-1 180 7/26/87 22 13th Round, 2009 Oneonta/Toledo Sugar Land, TX
    Salas, Luis R R 6-0 172 1/2/89 21 Free Agent, 12/4/05 West Michigan Guatire, VZ
    Joe DePastino — Manager • Luis Quinones — Hitting Coach
    Mark Johnson — Pitching Coach • Corey Tremble — Athletic Trainer
    Mike Smith — Strength and Conditioning Coach
    DL= Disabled List
    IL = Inactive List
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  20. #60
    whitecapwendy's Avatar
    whitecapwendy is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fifth third ballpark--Home of the West Michigan Whitecaps
    Posts
    12,906
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grandma g View Post
    This that was Marks only predictions.....heard Richard Z is staying in extended....lots of Latino guys....
    Paul put the last names of those on the released roster in the premium forum.
    ]2011 Adopt a Tiger: Steven Moya

  21. #61
    whitecapwendy's Avatar
    whitecapwendy is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fifth third ballpark--Home of the West Michigan Whitecaps
    Posts
    12,906
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hueytaxi View Post
    This looks a mess, but the best I can to converting from PDF without a lot of work.

    West Michigan Roster
    Offi cial as of April 3, 2010
    Detroit Tigers Class A Affi liate
    P.O. Box 428 • 4500 West River Dr. • Comstock Park, MI 49321
    phone: 616.784.4131 • fax: 616.784.4911 • e-mail: playball@whitecapsbaseball.com
    Home | West Michigan Whitecaps Home
    1996 • 1998 • Midwest League Champions • 2004 • 2006
    2007
    No. PITCHERS (12+1) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Cain, Nolan R R 6-3 235 1/2/86 24 Free Agent, 6/29/09 GCL/Lake./Erie Cantonement, FL
    Faulk, Kenny L L 6-0 210 5/27/87 22 16th Round, 2009 Oneonta Canton, GA
    Feeney, Trevor R R 6-1 185 6/4/86 23 31st Round, 2008 Lakeland Channahon, IL
    Hamilton, Brandon (IL) R R 6-3 220 12/25/88 21 S-1st Round (60th), 2007 West Michigan Deatsville, AL
    Larez, Victor R R 6-3 160 5/28/87 22 Free Agent, 12/12/05 West Michigan Cumana, VZ
    Lebron, Ramon R R 6-1 180 1/2/89 21 Free Agent, 9/8/06 GCL Tigers San Pedro de Macoris, DR
    Mercedes, Melvin R R 6-3 190 11/2/90 19 Free Agent, 3/4/08 GCL/WM El Seibo, DR
    Newman, Nathan R R 6-5 215 12/17/86 23 17th Round, 2009 Oneonta Houston, TX
    Ortega, Jose R R 5-11 165 10/12/88 21 Free Agent, 7/3/06 Oneonta Palmarito, VZ
    Sanz, Luis R R 6-2 173 11/19/87 22 Free Agent, 12/12/05 Oneonta/WM Guatire, VZ
    Soto, Giovanni L L 6-3 155 5/18/91 18 21st Round, 2009 GCL Tigers Carolina, PR
    Turner, Jacob R R 6-5 210 5/21/91 18 1st Round (9th), 2009 DNP St. Charles, MO
    Todd, Jade L L 6-2 210 3/22/90 20 7th Round, 2008 GCL Tigers/WM Bessemer, AL
    No. CATCHERS (2) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Alvino, Billy R R 5-11 200 9/2/87 22 Free Agent, 6/26/09 GCL/Lakeland Holtsville, NY
    Roof, Eric L R 6-5 185 11/15/86 23 18th Round, 2009 Oneonta Paducah, KY
    No. INFIELDERS (6) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Gaynor, Wade R R 6-4 225 4/19/88 21 3rd Round, 2009 Oneonta Hawesville, KY
    Gosse, Mike L R 5-7 165 5/30/86 23 23rd Round, 2008 WM/Lakeland/Tol. Pitt Meadows, BC, Can.
    Lennerton, Jordan L L 6-2 230 2/16/86 24 33rd Round, 2008 West Michigan Langley, BC, Can.
    Palacios, Luis R R 5-11 162 7/7/89 20 Free Agent, 1/30/06 Oneonta/WM Anzoategui, VZ
    Perez, Hernan R R 6-0 160 3/26/91 19 Free Agent, 7/2/07 GCL/WM/Lakeland Aragua, VZ
    Soto, Elvin L R 6-2 190 5/6/89 20 Free Agent, 2/15/06 GCL Tigers Bani, DR
    No. OUTFIELDERS (5) B T HT WT BORN AGE OBTAINED ‘09 CLUB(S) RESIDENCE
    Espinoza, Alexis R R 6-1 185 12/20/88 21 Free Agent, 11/17/05 Oneonta La Victoria, VZ
    Garcia, Avisail R R 6-3 190 6/12/91 18 Free Agent, 7/6/07 WM/Lakeland Anzoategui, VZ
    Johnson, Jamie L R 5-0 185 4/26/87 22 7th Round, 2009 Oneonta Monroe, LA
    Rockett, Michael R R 6-1 180 7/26/87 22 13th Round, 2009 Oneonta/Toledo Sugar Land, TX
    Salas, Luis R R 6-0 172 1/2/89 21 Free Agent, 12/4/05 West Michigan Guatire, VZ
    Joe DePastino — Manager • Luis Quinones — Hitting Coach
    Mark Johnson — Pitching Coach • Corey Tremble — Athletic Trainer
    Mike Smith — Strength and Conditioning Coach
    DL= Disabled List
    IL = Inactive List
    Where is my boy Rawley Bishop???
    ]2011 Adopt a Tiger: Steven Moya

  22. #62
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitecapwendy View Post
    Where is my boy Rawley Bishop???
    Since I see Lennerton in WM, could he be headed to LFT? I'm wondering since the Caps pulled this, if some late changes or errors were on the release.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  23. #63
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    A google search for Seawolves opening day roster will also be productive. My source is premium content,l but i find it in a number of resources.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  24. #64
    plantcitytigersfan is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hueytaxi View Post
    Since I see Lennerton in WM, could he be headed to LFT? I'm wondering since the Caps pulled this, if some late changes or errors were on the release.
    I think we will see Nowlin as our first baseman in Lakeland. Looks like we get Charlie Furbush again.

    Larry
    2010 AAT Brandon Douglas

  25. #65
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plantcitytigersfan View Post
    I think we will see Nowlin as our first baseman in Lakeland. Looks like we get Charlie Furbush again.

    Larry
    2010 AAT Brandon Douglas
    Looks like Brandon begins on the DL in Erie. have seen the LFT roster, but currently premium content.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  26. #66
    gzbach is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    No longer premium content (thank goodness...some things should be premium content and other things shouldn't). Nowlin ain't gonna be anybody's first baseman...he's a DH, and he'll only get enough time at 1b and in the OF to keep him from going stir crazy (on the bench). Your first baseman at Lakeland is Rawley Bishop, who leap-frogged (from Oneonta) over Lennerton, leaving him in the dust at West Michigan.

  27. #67
    xmartyx is offline Released
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Sea Wolves:
    Starting Rotation

    LHP Andy Oliver

    LHP Jon Kibler

    LHP Duane Below

    RHP Thad Weber

    RHP L.J. Gagnier

    Bullpen

    RHP Brooks Brown

    RHP Jared Gayhart

    RHP Luis Marte

    LHP Ryan Ketchner

    RHP Zach Simons

    RHP Brendan Wise

    LHP Jay Voss

    Catchers

    Max St. Pierre

    Jeff Kunkel

    Infield

    Michael Bertram

    Cale Iorg

    Justin Henry

    Santo De Leon

    Shawn Roof

    Cesar Nicolas

    Outfield

    Andy Dirks

    Wilkin Ramirez

    Deik Scram

    Josh Burrus

    Disabled list:

    INF Audy Ciriaco
    INF Brandon Douglas
    RHP Cody Satterwhite

  28. #68
    xmartyx is offline Released
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitecapwendy View Post
    Where is my boy Rawley Bishop???
    Was also wondering where he was. I was really hoping to see him play this year.

  29. #69
    xmartyx is offline Released
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grandma g View Post
    This that was Marks only predictions.....heard Richard Z is staying in extended....lots of Latino guys....
    As of right now, Richard is listed on the LFT roster.

  30. #70
    gzbach is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Richard is not on the LFT roster. I think you're looking at data left over from last year. TigsTown has all the minor league rosters posted on the open forum.

  31. #71
    BBFAN4EVER is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    23

    Default Bishop to split time?

    Heard through the rumor mill that Rawley Bishop was noticed by roving infield instructors last year while in Oneonta. They noted that he had good hands, arm and range and that he might be under utilized at first base. It was discussed that he could possibly get some games at third which is what he was drafted as in the 19th round last year.

  32. #72
    Ig's Icers is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Anyone know how long Brandon Hamilton and Austin Wood are expected to be out for?

  33. #73
    billms's Avatar
    billms is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Kirkland, WA
    Posts
    19,980

    Default

    Sorry if I missed it just now - but whats the deal with Hamilton? I'm looking forward to watching his progress.
    What, me worry?

  34. #74
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    I understand Matt Rusch was released this afternoon. Tigstown is overloaded right now. Anyone confirm?
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  35. #75
    whitecapwendy's Avatar
    whitecapwendy is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fifth third ballpark--Home of the West Michigan Whitecaps
    Posts
    12,906
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xmartyx View Post
    Was also wondering where he was. I was really hoping to see him play this year.
    Rawley Bishop is going to be in Lakeland. Huey Taxi, looks like I need to depend on you
    ]2011 Adopt a Tiger: Steven Moya

  36. #76
    gzbach is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    I heard that Rusch and Macay McBride were both released.

  37. #77
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    I can access Tigstown main page or Forum List page, but that is all. Only 39 viewers so don't know the issue.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  38. #78
    hueytaxi's Avatar
    hueytaxi is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    43,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gzbach View Post
    I heard that Rusch and Macay McBride were both released.
    That was the other name i couldn't remember. Looks like I had a connection issue and not on Tigstown's end. Back up to speed again. thank you GZ.
    Live your life for what it can be and not for what it was.

    MMXIV AAT: KYLE RYAN; MMXV AAT: TBD
    VT

  39. #79
    TigersFan81371's Avatar
    TigersFan81371 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midland
    Posts
    10,835
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Minor League Rosters Announced β€” The Detroit Tiger Weblog

    Audy Ciriaco and Cody Satterwhite are both starting their seasons on the DL. In Satterwhite’s case it is a torn labrum. While I don’t know the severity this is often a career-altering type of injury.
    Uh oh!
    @MrPaulOzzOslund Model citizen, zero discipline.
    *2014 Adopt-A-Tiger: Harold Castro.
    *All-Time Adopt-A-Tiger: Paul Carey, Bluhm Memorial Detroit Tigers HOF Inductee

  40. #80
    plantcitytigersfan is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    783

    Default

    With the exception of the two pitchers who have been named, does anyone know what other minor leaguers were released on April 3.

    Thanks

    Larry
    2010 AAT Brandon Douglas

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Class of 2010 Recruiting Thread
    By Deleterious in forum College Sports
    Replies: 2009
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:26 PM
  2. 2010 Michigan State Football
    By SpartanValor in forum Michigan State Spartans
    Replies: 447
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:38 PM
  3. Countdown To 2010 !!!
    By DaYooperASBDT in forum Detroit Tigers
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 09:45 AM
  4. Bill Martin to retire as UM AD in 2010
    By tys-spikes84 in forum College Sports
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:04 PM
  5. Mud Hens announce 2010 schedule
    By RSS Feeder in forum Toledo Mud Hens
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •