All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They could extend Casty and he'd move to 1st.
  3. Intriguing, because Guzman is pretty bad so far and I think he might have options left, but Gallo is the best outfielder they have, so I doubt they'd move him to first just to get a marginally better bat and far worse outfield D overall.
  4. But most importantly there would be so much more happiness and harmony here.
  5. Lots of "I"m not a racist but" stuff in there that's mostly pointed towards Muslims.
  6. And another commit......... https://247sports.com/Player/Jeff-Pietrowski-46052116/
  7. If Jhonny does not get suspended, what does this franchise look like today? The tigers probably win the 2013 World Series. Scherzer signs extension. Prince probably isn’t traded. Jhonny accepts arbitration. Victor walks after 2014. Nick probably stays in the outfield. He or Avi are traded for something else. Suarez plays 2B. JD probably still signs a minor league deal.
  8. ........or Gary Sutherland.
  9. That Stefanski interview was depressing but at least he's honest about the situation in hand. They just have to play this out for another year and hope somehow that the team overachieves then make bigger changes next offseason when the cap crunch eases. In the meantime, there's not much they can do.
  10. That Karlsson deal is going to bite the Sharks in the ***. I am guessing they will want out of it by year 5.
  11. Out of curiosity, I visited the tea party website that was linked in one of those tweet. I saw exactly what I expected.
  12. They could probably ave picked someone at random out of the stands in Lakeland, paid him or her the minimum, and gotten at least as much production as they're getting out of Harrison. I mean, he's no Jordy Mercer.
  13. I'm fascinated by how Steve will manipulate the draft board. I expect some movement up and down to get assets.
  14. philly? youve been ripping philly for years now.
  15. Today
  16. I think for Ross and Moore they were hoping to go the Fiers route. Bide some time early in the season if not the whole season while the young arms were developing in the minors. Maybe Ross and Moore could get flipped for lottery tickets. Probably the same with Mercer. Didn't want to peg Goodrum down to one position. Clearly Rodriguez isn't a SS. Beckham doesn't quite have the arm to do it everyday. Neither Castro was ready. I mean, you can say none of them should have been offered $2M, but then Ross, Moore, and Mercer become more attractive / palatable to other teams at $2M.
  17. How does this work? Does Putin mail her a check, money gram, or direct deposit in her bank account? Does he have phone contact to tell her what to do, or do they have a super secret decoder ring? Honest question. And how could this happen anyway? Wouldn't the congressional ethics (or one of those oversight type groups) committee be all over this since it's so widely known?
  18. Facebook launches a new cryptocurrency called Libra - CNBC
  19. Sonny was right, nobody cares...........the working man is a sucker. It's better to be feared than loved - fear lasts longer. If she doesn't lean over and unlock that door for you, dump her.
  20. Maybe not truly an overpay but an organization focused solely on $$ would have used a MLB minimum player.
  1. Load more activity