All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Baltimore took the MLB lead in -RDIFF with -96 today by losing by 6 runs. If today’s score holds the Tigers will stand at -91 and the Marlins at -89. The series that begins Tuesday will feature the 2nd and 3rd worse teams in -RDIFF in MLB.
  3. So that's 9 in 44 for 5+ runs. For comparison, after 44 games the 2003 Tigers had accomplished the feat 10 times, but had also been shut out 9 times already.
  4. 4 or fewer in 35 games. Not counting this one. EDIT: Oh, under 4. Let me double check 27 three-runs or under games. 61.34%.
  5. It's not an official game until the Tigers get their fair turn in the 7th, hence the anger.
  6. I can never figure out why managers don't manage to a rain delay. It was pretty obvious (at least it seemed to me) that the rain was about to hit. So, why not bring in Jimenez or Greene instead of Zac R? If you guess wrong and the game goes on...fine...I can live with that. But to put in one of your worst pitchers to give up a run or two just before the rain hits seems just plain foolish to me.
  7. A rain delay in this context is like a Death Row stay of execution while waiting for a decision from a Governor that campaigned on the slogan “Kill ‘em all. Let God sort ‘em out.”
  8. What the **** is wrong with the A's, bitching about the tarp being put on the field? You're up 5-3 in the 7th. With the weather that's coming, this is about to be an official game. All you have is a short trip to Cleveland tomorrow- so you have to wait around for a little while. It should be the tigers who are ticked off about the tarp going on a little soon.
  9. The league has evolved into a swing for the fenses at a all cost method while Lloyd is stuck in make contact.. hit in play method. It all went to **** when a couple of doofuses decided to change the team from power to a national league style team when they built Comerica. Yeah, let's go back into the stone ages of dead ball era baseball and win with speed. They still believe that..
  10. I guess I should be thankful, but for whatever reason I’m not getting the audio feed of the Tigers through MLB app. Did Dan and Jim pull a Mario and Rod?
  11. I would like to know the % of games the Tigers have scored under 4 runs. Seems like a ton. Now that the pitching has found its water level (at least about 5 runs a game) it's going to be tough to will wins anymore..
  12. The Tigers have the highest swing and miss rate in the AL i believe. So much for the theory of not striking out, and for the theory of finding a pitch to drive somewhere. They usually drive it into the catchers mitt, or an easy out into a fielder's mitt.
  13. Today
  14. In the meantime, the Tigers only managed 4 hits off of Fiers, and only 3 runs, one of which came home on a passed ball. They have 5 starters in the lineup hitting under .200, way under .200. Yuck
  15. Reininger is probably the most consistent Tiger pitcher...🙄
  16. Which is odd given the supposed off season focus on reducing the K rate. It seems like that was a quaint notion of a bygone era...
  17. Not that it was 100% of the difference but the Nick botch out in RF certainly didn't help things. Keep giving good teams 4-5 outs and you'll lose every time.
  18. and just like that it is 5-3 A's. Tigers just cannot beat the A's, ever. And of course the offense can rarely ever bust out for more than 3 or 4 runs. The Rains will now also come, as soon as the Tigers make their last out in the bottom of the 7th
  19. Get a position player up to pitch. We need to get this game over with before the rains come.
  20. Seeing Cleveland make smart moves is confusing. Nice get and a possible replacement when Beilein retires.
  21. Maybe they need some TV commercials with guys like Henry Winkler, Fred Thomspon, Robert Wagner blowing smoke up people's ***.
  22. 3-3, end 6 - pretty quiet inning except for RR's foul ball.
  1. Load more activity