All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think your rant is unwarranted. I believe that all those pitchers listed are or will be Hall of Famers. Kershaw has the least amount of innings and therefore I believe he will need a few more years to solidify it. I don't think it's a slam dunk if he were to retire today.
  3. No, he would not. For one thing, he is not yet eligible for the Hall of Fame.
  4. RE: Conservative Commentators and hot takes. Joe Walsh is really getting out in front of his skis.
  5. Hewitt is one sardine in an ocean of conservative commentators. They all need various hot takes from time to time to stand out. Oh, and if that author thinks having an anti-Trump Latino moderate the Dem debate, I wonder what he thinks about this previous event.
  6. That was ugly. He was trying to slobber all over Trump (for reasons unknown at that early date) and Trump was treating him like the priggish jackass he is.
  7. Butina was sent here to get dudes to spill the beans and act in Russian interests by using with their one-eyed monster instead of their brains. It worked.
  8. She got one of those fancy makeovers. The Red Sparrow who really got it going was Anna Chapman.
  9. I recall conservative pundit Hugh Hewitt - who openly does not like Democrats - moderating a 2016 GOP debate. It's selective outrage by the author.
  10. Watched the first episode of Righteous Gemstones, and it was great. It's just what you would expect from Jody Hill, Danny McBride and Adam Devine. Dark, crude, and hilarious.
  11. Reyes took a step forward this year, I'm hoping he takes another next year. Stewart has to hit like he did in MiLB and find a position, as many have mentioned he'd be smart to buy a 1B glove and see how he feels there.
  12. agree that he has defensive competition (heck, everyone is better than him), but the only bat I like in that mix is Demeritte. Reyes won't walk and has shown little power potential this year at the MLB level. Solid #4 OF, but I don't see everyday player. I like Harold, but his bat won't hold up as a corner OF and I prefer Goodrum at 2B.
  13. Today
  14. https://hamodia.com/2019/08/22/house-democrats-less-likely-get-trumps-tax-returns-2020-election/ The dems could get them today and still wouldn't know what they mean by November, 2020.
  15. shes not even hot.... How many guys did she have to screw for the Russians? I see Russian I'm hoping for Anna Kournikova
  16. Game 126 in 2003: The Tigers welcomed the visiting Anaheim Angels to town for a 4 game series, but good pitching was banned from the ball yard. The two teams combined for 17 runs, 25 hits, 8 walks, and only 4 strikeouts. Unfortunately the Angels had the majority of the runs, and took the victory in a 10-7 match up. Every starting position player from both teams found a way on base except for Bobby Higginson (although he may have been saving his efforts for base circling later on that evening). The Tigers took a 5-3 lead with a 5 run outburst in the 4th after allowing single scores to the Angels in each of the first 3 innings. However, Shane Loux and the bullpen couldn't keep Anaheim at bay, giving up single runs in 5th and 6th, 2 more runs in the 7th, and 3 in the 9th. In all, Anaheim scored at least 1 run in 7 of the 9 innings at bat. Game time for this 290 pitch debacle that ended up as Detroit's 9th loss in a row? Only 2 hours and 54 minutes.
  17. Scary that you'd even have to ask, ain't it?
  18. Just like the Oakland County Child Killer was supposed to be the son of a GM executive.
  19. Player’s Weekend, another trick pony.
  20. Not crazy, just another second generation silver spoon fed rich kid who didn’t spend enough time with daddy in the woodshed
  21. I don't think he should be written off yet, at least not in total. But his defense just isn't going to improve. I think a lot of us (myself included) wanted to see it for ourselves even though we were rightfully warned. I just don't see how he effectively handles either corner in a big park. And it looks like he now has some competition in those corners even if his defense weren't an issue. But let him hit in Toledo through Labor Day. Hopefully he can get himself going there, and he can carry that up to Detroit. He'll likely have to find his plate appearances while playing LF to finish out this season, and that's fine. But long term, I'm not sure where he fits in.
  22. I guess he don't get to be CEO no more
  23. Headline revision: "Because Trump is an obnoxious racist, ABC could not find a debate moderator from Latin TV who can stand Trump"
  24. Is it “kind of” the rule or is it the rule? Enquiring minds want to know.
  1. Load more activity