All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hongbit

F-1 Redux

Hope for either a rainstorm or a delusional Russian scientist entering the track with a futuristic super weapon.
  3. I mean, whether the changes are fair depends on the situation... the Texas GOP controls all levers of government here, so I'm sure they will slice it to their advantage. Whereas in some Midwestern states (such as MI, where they passed an independent commission, or WI, where government is divided), you will at least have a chance at fairer maps. And yes, this is a case where 'both sides' does apply... as Illinois and Maryland demonstrate
  4. QLED (Samsung) and Nano IPS (LG) are supposed to achieve pretty similar performance. I have had pretty good luck with the reliability of both Samsung and LG displays. I have a 55 LG IPS now which is a few of years old now. When we bought it the display did not "jump off the wall" as much as some others, but I like the naturalness/accuracy of the IPS color gamut - esp for watching sports. But display tech has been moving fast.
  5. Not sure how I'm supposed to get excited about a race where everyone admits there will be no overtaking. That seems like a horrible race to me.
  6. It’s 26% this season against more advanced pitching.
  7. A K rate of 20-22% isn't too much.
  8. Yeah, I saw the ad, and was actually wondering who the F on the Mets was doing a BMW ad. I thought it might've been CY winner deGrom until he said his name
  9. IDK. Every time I see a Costco gas station there are unnecessarily long lines. I don't understand how people wait in those lines to save what, a dollar?
  10. I have the QLED, highly recommended! You won't need a new tv for another 10 years.
  11. That was the 10th consecutive time Stroll did not make it out of Q1. Sounds like the team is having issues though and this wasn't on him.
  12. Willi K’s way too much. I think there was a reason that Cleveland was willing to move him for a journeyman OF, and not because Lindor was blocking him.
  13. I can't comment on this, because I don't know who the **** Michael Conforto is.
  14. This winning streak will be longer than people think
  15. Not sending Leclerc back out was insane.
  16. Samsung makes a nice TV. My mom and her husband have one that is 3 or 4 years old and the picture is gorgeous.
  17. Not such a big deal. The 2020 census will probably trigger changes again. It is flipping confusing to be in an area that has changing maps every year or two.
  18. Today
  19. It's not just Trump though. We have been bending over backwards to help Saudi Arabia for years. Who cares if they promote terrorism? They are profitable.
  20. Hongbit

F-1 Redux

It’s a Mercedes lockout, Seb driver error to cost position, and Ferrari making a tactical mistake. It’s pretty much the full season in review in a single hour qualifying session at Monaco.
  21. Hongbit

F-1 Redux

Very smart. I’m not sure what’s taken them so long.
  22. damn thanks man, good site. The Samsung RU8000 is right there first under recent activity, that's the one I'm considering.
  23. A good site for TV ratings if you're looking to buy. https://www.rtings.com/tv
  1. Load more activity