All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That there is. Parnas is a Trump guy though, so he would have some interesting anecdotes.
  3. Huge grain of salt with this one...
  4. There's still the gay sexual assault by Cory Booker for Papi to fall back on.
  5. Today
  6. Watching Duncan Robinson, Kendrick Nunn, Bam Adebayo and Miami putting it on the Bulls early. Makes me think about how we drafted Stanley Johnson and Henry Ellenson. Good organizations can spot talent and develop it. Bad organizations turn down 4 first round picks because they HAVE to take Stanley Johnson. Hopefully the new front office can spot talent a little bit better than the old one.
  7. Thon Maker, in there for his defense...oh, wait.
  8. Haha Dre. Stop driving. You’re making it harder to trade you.
  9. Losing team should be forced to resettle to the Continental Football League
  10. Yesterday
  11. I don't mind spending what a guy is worth, but that seems like an overpay for a 31-year-old catcher/1B with his nice-but-not-that-nice hitting record.
  12. I think JBK does has a point that this is a team activity and that makes it worse than a guy using PEDs on his own. This is a team activity and so goes deeper than just one person. That said, I question whether PEDs during the worst of the epidemic was really just isolated individuals without team knowledge. Granted, it likely was team organized, but I doubt that most teams were ignorant of what was going on.
  13. Looks like someone has been here selling a load of **** for over 2 years. What a flip of the script.
  14. I cannot wait. After I watched El Camino, I watched Breaking Bad again and the Better Call Saul. Such a great show and not as much hype it seems around Better Call Saul.
  15. I really liked it. Each one gets better. The fight scenes drag out but I guess that’s what you get with 30 min episodes. the drawings / storyboards during the credits are great too.
  16. Irrelevant game of the week
  17. 2009 was officially tank time, and some would argue it should have been sooner. Depressing
  1. Load more activity