All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2 weeks ago there was a 2 hour rain delay.... Might be more of the same tonight.
  3. No. Kerryon is going to be a star, without all the red flags. This guy is criminally underrated by the Lions fanbase, maybe because of past failures?
  4. I think his upside is better, but Jackson might be his likelihood.
  5. This is true. He was also being compared to Ernie Harwell which is a really tough act to follow.
  6. I pictured more urban. In my days in Detroit, when someone got disrespected, they would often come back in a black Chrysler 300 and spray up the disrespectful chap's crib.
  7. Yeah, the sedan gives away that I’m a sophisticated gentleman
  8. imagine how low his confidence will be when he goes to toledo and gets beaten around by triple a hitters?
  9. I have peeved this before I am sure, but I just heard another commercial for it while listening to one of the comedy stations on Sirius. This one especially peeved me because of the way the guy was laughing. The "I have not paid my taxes in 5 years and contacted 'x' company and man am I glad I did!" Insert douchy laugh...almost a giggle. I, literally, go off in the truck when I hear these. Congratulations for being a db and not paying your taxes for 5 years - enjoy your hand out....that ends up getting passed down to honest tax payers.
  10. If it were Alabama he would be drinking Natty Lite and shooting from an F150 while jamming to some Travis Tritt.
  11. Except, this is a different owner who fired a GM only a half year removed from winning 11 games.
  12. Don't forget the Funk. He's there.
  13. I think he improved over time, but I'm not sure I'd trust 30 year old memories at this point.
  14. What if i told you that Daz Cameron's best case upside is Austin Jackson?
  15. It’s hard to do one handed while I’m drinking a gin and shooting stop signs with an AR from my sedan window.
  16. He might have been back then, too. Its just he (and anyone else) was set up for demise before he took the job because of circumstances outside of his control.
  17. yup, that has happened to me too and it's sad.
  18. Yes, he is. I heard him once and didn't know who he was until I look him up later.
  19. He came close for a year or two. He was a great CF and hit 16, His fielding skills declined fast and his bat was never good enough to carry him.
  20. try removing "mobile." from the URL next time and seeing what happens.
  21. Today
  1. Load more activity