All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today's Tiger birthdays (4/26): Felipe Lira (47), Virgil Trucks (102, played for Tigers 1941-43, 1945-52, & 1956, died 2013), Dale Alexander (116, played for Tigers 1929-32, died 1979).
  3. Today
  4. the report is littered with "Harm to ongoing matter" Those ongoing matters are ongoing
  5. I'm talking about 2021. Can this report still be used by prosecutors or did Barr's squashing doom that?
  6. Once we get rid of constitutional restraints Trump will be able to murder any political opponent he chooses.
  7. It looks like Weld is going to run. He might even be able to make a race of it in the Massachusetts primary. I will be voting for him if he's on the ballot.
  8. I know Trump is obese, but I am surprised to see you describe your boy as a mack truck. I would have said blimp.
  9. Haus Frau loves this guy Nice thread. I'm voting in the GOP primary for the not Trump plate of shrimp at this point. I'll vote for anyone who can beat him in the general election after that.
  10. Both Michael Fulmer and Matt Moore are already on the IL and Jordan Zimmerman may soon be joining them. At this time, former Baltimore Orioles starter, Chris Tillman, may be a possible free agent option for the Tigers.
  11. serious question. Did you read it?
  12. It looks like he's no longer going to pitch for the Detroit Tigers
  13. Somebody finally thought about the children
  14. This was a real surprise to me, because he came into Spring Training in the best shape of his life.
  15. More bad news for the Leafs: a torn Hyman
  16. NYI starts the 2nd round Friday night. Without their post-game studio host. BTW, which one of you guys is Brendan Gorey? https://www.newsday.com/sports/media/shannon-hogan-islanders-pregnancy-1.28483729 So come mid-April, if the Islanders are off to Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Columbus, Montreal or points unknown for their road games, Hogan will not be with them as MSG Networks’ host and reporter. She is approaching a personal and professional juncture that, while nothing but happy news, has led to a bit of a scheduling conflict. On May 6, she is due to give birth to her first child.
  17. I can’t believe this game only took two hours and 39 minutes. It honestly felt like four hours.
  18. Thank you. I just hope they can carry it off and get away with it.
  19. Spurs are +200 +5.5 for game 7. I sort of think they might win. Denver hasn't been playing well for weeks now, before the playoffs even started. Very young team in a game 7, not good.
  20. Some former players kids are heading to college. Greg Anthony has a son who just committed to UNC. He is actually the #2 ranked prospect in his class. Scottie Pippen Jr. will be playing for Jerry Stackhouse at Vanderbilt. No clue how high he is ranked.
  21. Are there any good kickers or punters the Lions could target for the top of the 2nd round?
  22. By “some” you mean Fant I suppose. Does Oliver get the same leeway for only getting 3 sacks due to injury?
  23. I would have liked to have moved up for Montez Sweat as the Redskins did.
  24. I would love to get Greedy Williams in the 2nd round, may have to trade up to do so though.
  25. Daniel Norris vs Carlos Rondon More Hock, less Sox
  26. Tigers at White Sox Game 25 12-12 Remember him? Billy Sullivan Years with Detroit: 1940-41 Tigers highlights: An .808 OPS as a catcher You may remember him from: Chicago White Sox, Brooklyn Dodgers, getting him confused with his dad Baseball Reference Link and Stats:
  1. Load more activity