All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Louisville's Mayor just announced that none of Louisville's cops had their bodycams on last night and subsequently just forced out their police chief....
  3. isn't social distancing inherent in most independent league games?
  4. how do we block people again (if any of you can see my post)?
  5. I imagine they will record an operating loss this year no matter what they do, just a matter of degree. The least loss option, for the short term, may be not having a season at all, but that would not be good for the long term, of course.
  6. Looks like some imported looting in this case...
  7. Well. Good thing for the mask I guess. EDIT: Crap, this is an old pic not even from the US. Oh well.
  8. We were expecting restaurants and bars to get the green light on the 12th so this isn't much earlier.
  9. There are bright spots. We are not doing half bad in MI. The GR area is settling back down. And NY may report it's first day with less than 100 new cases since March. Locally the case rate in Washtenaw county is down 93% from it's peak. but for A^2, 15K students coming in from a bunch of places where things are not as well controlled is could potentially blow that up. The University's aspiration is to test every student when they return to campus, but it's not at all clear where that kind of surge testing capacity is going to come from.
  10. I talked to my epidemiologist cousin and that article is bunk.
  11. What is this I’m seeing about Italian doctors basically saying Coronavirus is over?
  12. You know way more than I do about the markets but this is still a rigged game that nobody cares to stop. It doesn’t make any sense but I’d be surprised if it tanked.
  13. I was under the impression she had declared herself Dictator for Life....
  14. Incumbent President in a moment of leadership
  15. he's not wearing a white shirt and jacket.
  16. Trump promoting a poll that has him down 10 points.
  17. Hall of Fame Auburn football coach Pat Dye dead at age 80
  18. I'm 46 years old. Tonight marks the first time since I was 15 that I don't have money in the stock market.
  19. Today
  20. The Unabomber is a lucky man. I completely forgot the WSOP was supposed to start last week.
  21. Danm suburbanites giving a bad name to the notoriously law-abiding residents of Detroit.
  22. To be fair, Michael Baden is a for hire doctor for anyone looking for a wrongful death suit against police. He was used in the likes of Malace Green and Michael Brown. I don't believe his opinion to be any more unbiased. He testified on behalf of OJ Simpson.
  1. Load more activity