All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Political Pot-pourri

http://newsok.com/article/5572707 Good heavens. This world has just gotten too depraved for me to comprehend. And in addition to his victim, his poor family having to live with this shame. Also today read about a young man charged with rape of his 9 month old daughter, the injuries of which killed her. That one merits the needle, which imo is merciful considering the crime. What in the world is going on that people have so little control over their pruient impulses these days?
  3. Today
  4. The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Meh. Reading up tonight on those UCLA punks. Trump is an idiot who would have come off much better had he left it alone after Levar ran his stupid mouth. But I swear, I'm sick of these student athletes acting like entitled frat boys and expecting a pass on all kinds of misbehavior from theft to rape. So far, the kids are laying low as they should. But I'm going to be pissed if UCLA backs off on their discipline. SOMEBODY needs to discipline these kids or they face some pretty spectacular fails in their lives.
  5. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

Great game by Drummond. He seems to always get the best of KAT Minnesota didn’t blitz Jackson on those pick and rolls. Strange coaching.
  6. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

His assist to AB waa sweet Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. NBA Info - November 2017

I love Malone. Feels his guy is getting mugged, goes after the ref on the court during play.
  8. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

I admit, I thought that after 4 yrs of pretty marginal development the odds were high that the clock had run out on him. But it cracks me up that SVG is now trying to turn him into a distributor, but I can see the weird logic to it. If you have a big man that isn't a jump shooter, the D can sag away from him up high, but not if you keep putting the ball back in his hands.
  9. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

If you like bigs who assist, go watch Denver and Jokich. He actually leads Denver in assists per game. I mean Denver has awful PG's but he is still averaging 4.7 assist per game. Great for a big.
  10. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

he's never gonna get it and we need to trade him away for whatever we can get....says no one anymore. Not sure if he's build around-able...but he'd be a great piece of a big 3, now if only we could find the other 2 better players.
  11. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

Drummond 3rd on the team in assists, shooting 63% from the line.
  12. 2017 college football thread

Shoulda got his dad to do a presser with him and talk about playoffs.
  13. POTUS Impeachment Watch

good stuff
  14. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

The crowds Vegas drew, and how much the NBA was able to command for tickets, sealed Orlando's fate. I figured I was safe trying to go to a non-Lakers game there this summer--bit the place was packed.
  15. The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Properly raised kids aren't thieves, and don't have parents who consider stealing, "no big deal."
  16. POTUS Impeachment Watch

The ABC headline doesn't do this one justice.
  17. The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Just passing on what friends living in China are reporting.
  18. The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Vladimir Putin is visiting Quahog on “Family Guy”.
  19. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

Full exchange:
  20. 2017-2018 NHL Discussion Thread

I did think that ceremony was weird. Have getting what they deserved. Without Price they can't compete. Was nice to see Matthews get two goals after missing 4 straight games. Leafs have won 6 straight.
  21. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

Heh heh...
  22. Game 16: Pistons @ Wolves

That was a nice finish by Reggie. Looked like he got after jimmy butler a bit before the last free throw too.
  23. The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

What the ****?? Poor upbringing? Two kids with full rides to UCLA, one kid the number two pick in the NBA draft, and a dad who takes all the shade for his kid. You have hit on every Ball troupe that has been going on for 3 years.
  24. The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Out of all the things LaVar has said this was the least crappy. And it was no big deal for famous related Americans. Regardless of who was president they weren't getting any serious time and were always coming home. What a weird take.
  25. The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

That said, evidently poor upbringing on the father's part was a factor in his crime but the kid himself seemed to have done the right thing. It was crappy of Trump to suggest that he should have left the kid to rot because of the father.
  26. Lions @ Bears (1pm est)

This is good too.
  1. Load more activity