All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Keepleyland2

5/23 @1:10 Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

Michael Fulmer vs Kyle Gibson Do we have more losses or guys on the DL?
  3. Tigers (20-28) vs Twins Game 49  Target Field From the 1963 Yearbook
  4. Today
  5. Chili Mac Davis

5/22 @8:10 Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

At least Soylent didn't pitch tonight. Soylent Green.
  6. T&P_Fan

Political Pot-pourri

You’re back to advocating for oppressive slave era again I see. It’s like a circle.
  7. Longgone

POTUS Impeachment Watch

Then how is it you have the results all anticipated? Admit it, you don't know anything, you are just hoping based on your cultish bent.
  8. NickCantCatch

I still think he has a good swing but certainly not good enough to make up for those wheels. I wonder if they retire him when Miggy comes back and keep Hicks at first?
  9. ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

that were worked by the same lawyer
  10. mtutiger

POTUS Impeachment Watch

It would be one **** of a coincidence if the same pseudonym was used by two different men in two different NDAs
  11. kj2018

It was hit hard, but always on the ground from him, and always to the right side when he is hitting left handed. If he were to put the ball in the air, hit a line drive, or perhaps go the other way where there are a lot more holes, he may get a lot more hits. Regardless, even if that was a single, he has no power, his OPS and SLG are sub replacement level, and his speed his non existent. I can't see much reason to keep playing him. But, that is just me.
  12. NickCantCatch

The first one was a very hard hit ground ball that I thought was through the infield. That was a big league play by Dozier. Had Dixon Machado been a Twin that was a hit.
  13. ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/more-evidence-that-broidy-was-covering-for-trump-in-affair.html
  14. NickCantCatch

You know they ought to put an asterisk in a pitchers ERA. *Tigers Bullpen. If it had been a average MLB bullpen pitcher some of those runs may not have scored. I always though Verlander got screwed this way too.
  15. mtutiger

POTUS Impeachment Watch

What's this rumor about the abortion? I've been seeing a lot innuendo about it online
  16. Keepleyland2

add another one to the ever growing list of players this group wants to get rid of
  17. mtutiger

POTUS Impeachment Watch

Just so we are clear, almost all of the leaking has reportedly come from the subjects of the investigation. This would seemed to be backed up by the fact that the WH is about to reorganize their comms team in order to stop leaks. Mueller can control his investigation, but he cannot control what subjects say to the press. Worry about your own sauce problem, Boss...
  18. ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

Couple interesting things about to break Broidy's abortion payoff in the name of David Dennison. Michael Cohen is facing a tough choice Trump's phone logs
  19. kj2018

Victor with the meaningless, 2 out, nobody on, while down 6 double, i mean single as he does not get to 2nd at all, even though the ball went to the wall in LF. That is hard to not get a double there. But, when the game was close, when he batted with runners on base, 3 ground balls, with 2 GIDP's. Pure ridiculousness
  20. IdahoBert

Mickey Lolich never had an oblique spasm in this life because he had semen in his veins instead of blood. He started 45 games in 1971 and threw 376 innings and only a gunshot wound could make him flinch. Compared to him all these guys on the DL might as will be wearing dresses with cute pumps.
  21. kj2018

Good question. It is no fun when they are losing, especially when they are not scoring. But, i feel like the team is still "gritty", they just are not very good, at least on the road.
  22. stanpapi

POTUS Impeachment Watch

I know it's getting late, but stop hitting the sauce on a school night!
  23. mtutiger

POTUS Impeachment Watch

Not really, I've been pretty impressed at how little the Mueller investigation has leaked. If it weren't for the leaks coming from the subjects of his investigation, we'd probably be completely in the dark.
  24. tiger337

So, are the Tigers still gritty and fun? Or are they just going to be themselves now?
  1. Load more activity