I saw this on CNN Presents the other night and thought some of you may be interested. He was a decent reliever back in the day.

Part One...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Part Two...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Makes me think of this Ben Wallace quote from the other day...

ďWhen I do retire, I donít look at it as a big celebration, riding off in the sunset smiling with dancing and music playing in the background. To me, itís not that. Retirement, to me, is depressing. Depressing. Itís one of those things where itís not something you want to do; nobody wants to retire from basketball. You want to play basketball forever.

ďRetirement is admitting to yourself and everybody else that, ĎI canít do this job anymore.í For me, thatís not a celebration. Itís the end of something great, giving up something Iíve been doing all my life, something Iíve been striving for, trying to be the best at. And now you got to say, ĎIím no longer that?í

ďI donít need a party. When Iím ready to go, just let me go.Ē
God Bless Ben Wallace - Detroit Lions - The Detroit News