KleShreen is offline Banned

Default Not a Tigers card...but...

I recently got, out of a pack of 2009 Press Pass Fusion hobby cards, a dual autograph of Kevin McHale and James Worthy. Easily my best pull ever, especially out of a single pack and not part of a larger box. Considering I'm currently poor as all get-out, does anyone have a good guess as to what such a card might be worth in perfect condition? It's numbered to 10 and there aren't any for sale online. The best I can do is look up McHale and Worthy autographs separately, which I found have a pretty wide range. Worthy seems to be around 140-180 dollars while McHale is around 40 if you take a rough average of what Google brings up for you.

Any help with such an item?

hail2mich is offline MotownSports Fan

I found this completed auction from about a month ago on eBay. Probably not the price you're looking for, but at least it gives you an idea. This one doesn't say if it's numbered or not, so I'm not sure if it's the exact same. Obviously if yours is numbered that low and this one isn't, then there could be a big difference in prices.

2009 Press Pass Fusion Renowned Rivals James Worthy Kevin McHale Dual Auto | eBay

KleShreen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hail2mich View Post
    I found this completed auction from about a month ago on eBay. Probably not the price you're looking for, but at least it gives you an idea. This one doesn't say if it's numbered or not, so I'm not sure if it's the exact same. Obviously if yours is numbered that low and this one isn't, then there could be a big difference in prices.

2009 Press Pass Fusion Renowned Rivals James Worthy Kevin McHale Dual Auto | eBay
    Bah. It probably is. Looks pretty much the same. I checked back around Thanksgiving, which I guess would explain why I didn't see this! For what it's worth, I was mistaken and mine is numbered 13/15...Layout and graphics are the same on mine as that one, unfortunately.

Thanks! Even with the disappointing price. Haha.

Dirk Diggler is offline MotownSports Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KleShreen View Post
    Bah. It probably is. Looks pretty much the same. I checked back around Thanksgiving, which I guess would explain why I didn't see this! For what it's worth, I was mistaken and mine is numbered 13/15...Layout and graphics are the same on mine as that one, unfortunately.

Thanks! Even with the disappointing price. Haha.

I'll give you $25. :)

In all seriousness, your card will fetch much more than the card that was found on EBAY. Numbered versions of cards, especially graphs, fetch significantly more than non numbered. Being that there were only 15 of that particular signed version, you should see a nice little profit.

The newest signed Castellanos signed card goes for about $10. The same card numbered to 25 has bids over $200 right now. The difference won't be that drastic since both guys are already retired, but I could see it going for $100 or more.

2012 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Auto Nick Castellanos RC 25 Ref Tigers Hot | eBay
    Adopt-a-Tiger: 08' Lucas French, 09' Andrew Oliver 1-0 vs NCAA, 10' Daniel Fields

Adopt-a-Lion: 08' Dan Orlovsky, 09' Jeff Backus