Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 480 of 2121
  1. #441
    Nastradamus is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,635

    Default




    I would never consider Porter over Oladipo myself, not even close. Porter should be a solid, Tayshaun Prince type and we could use that, but Oladipo has real star potential. This team's 4 biggest needs IMO are superstar potential, athleticism,defense and wing talent. Oladipo helps all four.

  2. #442
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Oladipo got lit up today. Nice player, but not sure I see star potential there.

    I thought MCW had a good Big East tournament and good NCAA so far. I still think when its said and done he ends up being the best NBA PG from this draft. Not a start but very solid. I'm curious to see if Oladipo guards him next weekend.

    McLemore...not good. Forget his disappearing act. Joe has said the past few years they like to draft high character guys. I read McLemore was kicked out of Oak Hill and was later arrested for failure to show up in court on some alcohol charge. Wonder if they would draft him if given a chance.
    VT

  3. #443
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Through 3/25. Full size.



    VT

  4. #444
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

  5. #445
    Betrayer's Avatar
    Betrayer is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    I would assume that helps the Pistons, right? If he goes earlier, it could mean that our targeted SG/SF drops to us. CBS has him ranked 3rd overall.
    Matt Millen never left Detroit - he just started wearing a very convincing Joe Dumars costume.

  6. #446
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
    I would assume that helps the Pistons, right? If he goes earlier, it could mean that our targeted SG/SF drops to us. CBS has him ranked 3rd overall.
    Makes sense.
    VT

  7. #447
    Betrayer's Avatar
    Betrayer is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    Just watched some video on this kid. Measurements said 6'7" 239 lbs. Even though I'd be scared that Frank would always go small and play him at PF, I'm not sure I'd pass him up if he was available. If the hype can be believed it looks like he could be a star SF in the league. I've always loved a primarily posting SF that can still step out and give you range. With Monroe and Drummond next to him in the starting lineup, that'd be an absolutely beastly front 3. Sure, he'd struggle with some of the faster SF's on the defensive side, but how nice would it be to have that kind of size again instead of this small ball we've been playing? Imagine adding a SG like Iguodala to that mix and re-signing Calderon. That would be an exciting team to watch.

    Edit:
    Here's the video I watched: Scouting Video
    Last edited by Betrayer; 03-25-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    Matt Millen never left Detroit - he just started wearing a very convincing Joe Dumars costume.

  8. #448
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Bennett at SF wouldn't bug me at all. I would much rather be big and a bit slow compares to fast and a bit small.

    To be honest, unless you're an elite perimeter defender, you probably cant stay with PG/SG/SF on the wing anyway. Thats where Drummond comes in.
    VT

  9. #449
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Through 3/25. Full size.



    VT

  10. #450
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    The Nike Hoop Summit rosters. USA is all high school kids. Not sure if any of the foreign players are in this draft or not to be honest.

    Nike Hoop Summit | Today's Top Prospects...Tomorrow's NBA Stars
    VT

  11. #451
    DrWho17 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,005

    Default

    Bennett is an undersized 4 in the NBA, I don't think he can play SF in the NBA, and if he could he would be an inside type of player not the type of wing player the Pistons need to compliment Monroe/Drummond. I've seen him compared to Maxiell, in some draft profile.

    That said, I think he has more potential then the other guys that might be available to the Pistons, and if I am the Pistons or any NBA drafter I'd pick the BPA.

    IF it is between him/Muhammmed/Olidapo/Porter/Smart, he is probably the best choice of the bunch. McLemore/Noel are the only guys I think I would take before him, and they both have issues as well.
    Last edited by DrWho17; 03-26-2013 at 01:29 PM.

  12. #452
    DrWho17 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I would never consider Porter over Oladipo myself, not even close. Porter should be a solid, Tayshaun Prince type and we could use that, but Oladipo has real star potential. This team's 4 biggest needs IMO are superstar potential, athleticism,defense and wing talent. Oladipo helps all four.
    I think Oladipo has bust potential, I wouldn't touch him until the teens. He is a shooting guard in the NBA that isn't a great shooter or finisher really, and his athleticism would not be as special in the NBA, and that is a big part of his game.

  13. #453
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    UNLV's Anthony Bennett to enter NBA Draft | SI Tracking Blog

    In his most recent NBA Draft Big Board, SI.com’s Chris Mannix ranked Bennett fourth, behind Kansas freshman Ben McLemore, Kentucky freshman Nerlens Noel, and Oklahoma State freshman Marcus Smart. Mannix reported that more scouts are projecting Bennett as a small forward in the NBA.
    2013 NBA draft Big Board leads with Ben McLemore, Nerlens Noel - NBA - Chris Mannix - SI.com

    Bennett's production has tailed off since tweaking his shoulder -- he has just one double-digit scoring game in his last five -- but that has done little to change scouts' opinions that the Rebels' freshman will be an impact player. More and more scouts are projecting Bennett to play small forward. "He plays like a power forward," a Western Conference GM said. "The rebounding, the physical play. But he's quicker than he looks and can handle the ball a little. He will need some work, but he can get there."
    VT

  14. #454
    Nastradamus is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious View Post
    Oladipo got lit up today. Nice player, but not sure I see star potential there.

    I thought MCW had a good Big East tournament and good NCAA so far. I still think when its said and done he ends up being the best NBA PG from this draft. Not a start but very solid. I'm curious to see if Oladipo guards him next weekend.

    McLemore...not good. Forget his disappearing act. Joe has said the past few years they like to draft high character guys. I read McLemore was kicked out of Oak Hill and was later arrested for failure to show up in court on some alcohol charge. Wonder if they would draft him if given a chance.
    I do like MCW. He has disappointed me through most of big east play, but I do like his potential. Guys with that combination of size and floor vision/passing ability are always intriguing to me. He has to prove he can shoot/score better than he has shown so far though. At this point, I'm not sure what he is. Maybe Greivis Vasquez, maybe Marcus Williams. Burke will go before him, but that's another story ;)

    Oladipo isn't Wade, or guys like that. Some have made that comparison and its just not fair. He's not that caliber of scorer. However, I think he can be a better Andre Iguodala. Similar player, but gets to the hole and the FT line more by being more aggressive. Similar caliber of ball handler and defender.


    edit - Congrats, I see SI has MCW over Burke, first one I've seen so far.
    Last edited by Nastradamus; 03-26-2013 at 09:18 PM.

  15. #455
    Nastradamus is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho17 View Post
    Bennett is an undersized 4 in the NBA, I don't think he can play SF in the NBA, and if he could he would be an inside type of player not the type of wing player the Pistons need to compliment Monroe/Drummond. I've seen him compared to Maxiell, in some draft profile.

    That said, I think he has more potential then the other guys that might be available to the Pistons, and if I am the Pistons or any NBA drafter I'd pick the BPA.

    IF it is between him/Muhammmed/Olidapo/Porter/Smart, he is probably the best choice of the bunch. McLemore/Noel are the only guys I think I would take before him, and they both have issues as well.
    I agree. I see him as a Carl Landry type. He'd be a very nice fit in a 3 man rotation with Monroe and Drummond.

  16. #456
    Mr.TaterSalad's Avatar
    Mr.TaterSalad is online now MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canton
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    Let me preface by saying that I like Shabazz Muhammad a lot. I like the pure scoring potential that he brings to the table and would not pass on him no matter who is available for us if he is still on the board. I am also aware that the Pistons have a need a small forward. Let's say that Jose Calderon gets resigned and they opt to keep Brandon Knight and move him over to SG. Now, I'm not Mr. Basketball so I'm deferring to some of you more knowledgeable guys here. Could Shabazz Muhammad be a SF in the NBA? It would seem to me on size and build alone the answer is maybe. If he could, would that hurt his scoring potential or overall growth any trying to switch from SG to SF?
    "Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind"- Fred Rogers

  17. #457
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TaterSalad View Post
    Let me preface by saying that I like Shabazz Muhammad a lot. I like the pure scoring potential that he brings to the table and would not pass on him no matter who is available for us if he is still on the board. I am also aware that the Pistons have a need a small forward. Let's say that Jose Calderon gets resigned and they opt to keep Brandon Knight and move him over to SG. Now, I'm not Mr. Basketball so I'm deferring to some of you more knowledgeable guys here. Could Shabazz Muhammad be a SF in the NBA? It would seem to me on size and build alone the answer is maybe. If he could, would that hurt his scoring potential or overall growth any trying to switch from SG to SF?
    Yes. Most draft sites list him as a SF.
    VT

  18. #458
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I do like MCW. He has disappointed me through most of big east play, but I do like his potential. Guys with that combination of size and floor vision/passing ability are always intriguing to me. He has to prove he can shoot/score better than he has shown so far though. At this point, I'm not sure what he is. Maybe Greivis Vasquez, maybe Marcus Williams. Burke will go before him, but that's another story ;)

    Oladipo isn't Wade, or guys like that. Some have made that comparison and its just not fair. He's not that caliber of scorer. However, I think he can be a better Andre Iguodala. Similar player, but gets to the hole and the FT line more by being more aggressive. Similar caliber of ball handler and defender.


    edit - Congrats, I see SI has MCW over Burke, first one I've seen so far.
    Honestly, I'm more interested in how they pan out as a pro instead of where they are drafted.

    I mean would you rather have Johnny Flynn or Maynor/Teague/Lawson/Holiday?
    VT

  19. #459
    Buddha's Avatar
    Buddha is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    39,642

    Default

    I like Oladipo, but can he score in the NBA?

    Is he going to be a rich man's Iman Shumpert?
    the above opinion is not respected by Deleterious

  20. #460
    Nastradamus is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious View Post
    Honestly, I'm more interested in how they pan out as a pro instead of where they are drafted.

    I mean would you rather have Johnny Flynn or Maynor/Teague/Lawson/Holiday?
    Me too, and I like Burke better as a prospect going forward. However, you have basically laughed in a ridiculing manner whenever anyone suggested that Burke would go before him and I found that pretty strange. Just about everyone seems to have it that way right now.

    I just don't think Williams will end up as a starting G in the NBA. He shot .379 from the field this year, under 30% from college range 3. By comparison, Burke shot about 10% higher, Oladipo 20% higher. Even a guy like Vasquez, who had similar questions coming out, was never that bad. If he was an elite finisher at the rim, I'd be a little more ok with it.


    edit - and you probably should have just gone with the last 2 examples. Teague and Maynor, while better than Flynn(arguably due to injury), are terrible players.
    Last edited by Nastradamus; 03-26-2013 at 10:57 PM.

  21. #461
    Nastradamus is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    I like Oladipo, but can he score in the NBA?

    Is he going to be a rich man's Iman Shumpert?
    Fwiw, we could really use a rich man's Iman Shumpert. I think he's better than that though. He seems like he has the ability to improve his shooting.

  22. #462
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Me too, and I like Burke better as a prospect going forward. However, you have basically laughed in a ridiculing manner whenever anyone suggested that Burke would go before him and I found that pretty strange. Just about everyone seems to have it that way right now.

    I just don't think Williams will end up as a starting G in the NBA. He shot .379 from the field this year, under 30% from college range 3. By comparison, Burke shot about 10% higher, Oladipo 20% higher. Even a guy like Vasquez, who had similar questions coming out, was never that bad. If he was an elite finisher at the rim, I'd be a little more ok with it.


    edit - and you probably should have just gone with the last 2 examples. Teague and Maynor, while better than Flynn(arguably due to injury), are terrible players.
    I laughed when Thabeet was taken #2 as well.

    I'm not sure how Teague is terrible, at least compared to Flynn.

    EDIT: Also don't forget. My 'oh lord' comment wasn't because you thought he would go higher. It was if the Pistons wasted their high pick on him. That would be brutal.
    Last edited by Deleterious; 03-27-2013 at 12:46 AM.
    VT

  23. #463
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Norvel Pelle declared for the draft today. He was the #1 center in 2011 coming out of high school. Played at a ton of high schools and was never eligible in college.

    Norvel Pelle, top center in ’11 class, to enter NBA Draft | CollegeBasketballTalk
    VT

  24. #464
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    I'm trying to avoid using the cliche, "Worst draft ever." But when a guy with a blown out knee who wont play until 2014 has a great shot at being the #1 pick, one has to wonder.
    VT

  25. #465
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Through 3/26. Full size.



    VT

  26. #466
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Possible candidate for the Bismack Biyombo award. The player you never heard of from Europe that blows up and doesn't do much after.

    Greek point guard, 6-foot-10 Giannis Antetokoumpo, wows NBA scouts
    VT

  27. #467
    Betrayer's Avatar
    Betrayer is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    If only Phoenix and Cleveland could get some wins...
    Matt Millen never left Detroit - he just started wearing a very convincing Joe Dumars costume.

  28. #468
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    NBA draft prospects: Risers and Fallers from 2013 NCAA Tournament

    Tim Hardaway Jr., SG, Michigan, 6’5″

    Hardaway has been up and down at times but has been solid in Michigan’s two wins. With 35 points on over 50% shooting, Hardaway has been a stabilizing force as teammate Trey Burke, the Big Ten Player of the Year, has struggled both offensively and in terms of taking care of the basketball.With Hardaway’s length and scoring ability, NBA teams will be watching him closely the remainder of the tournament.
    Glenn Robinson III, SF, Michigan, 6’6″

    Robinson is not playing like a freshman so far in the tournament. Averaging over 17.5 ppg and shooting nearly 80%, Robinson has an outside chance to be a lottery pick — and if he continues to play like he has it would not be a surprise to see him be the first Wolverine selected in the draft, presuming he declares.

    Hold your breath, Michigan fans.
    VT

  29. #469
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    GMs Leaning Toward Nerlens Noel As Top NBA Draft Prospect - RealGM Wiretap

    I guess the flip side to my previous argument is that Noel is just out of this world good. I never saw that though.
    VT

  30. #470
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

  31. #471
    mickeyb105 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho17 View Post
    Bennett is an undersized 4 in the NBA, I don't think he can play SF in the NBA, and if he could he would be an inside type of player not the type of wing player the Pistons need to compliment Monroe/Drummond. I've seen him compared to Maxiell, in some draft profile.

    That said, I think he has more potential then the other guys that might be available to the Pistons, and if I am the Pistons or any NBA drafter I'd pick the BPA.

    IF it is between him/Muhammmed/Olidapo/Porter/Smart, he is probably the best choice of the bunch. McLemore/Noel are the only guys I think I would take before him, and they both have issues as well.
    Bennett's offensive game is much more evolved than Maxiell's ever was, and Max is a much better shot blocker. Bennett reminds me a lot of Rodney Rogers at his present age--good looking stroke, strong play at the rim and finishes well, decent rebounder average defender but not always interested in defending.

    While Bennett wouldn't hurt my feelings, McLemore and Noel's talent--I agree--is top-notch.
    2012 AAT: Fu-Te Ni

  32. #472
    mickeyb105 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious View Post
    Possible candidate for the Bismack Biyombo award. The player you never heard of from Europe that blows up and doesn't do much after.

    Greek point guard, 6-foot-10 Giannis Antetokoumpo, wows NBA scouts
    I saw one mock draft that had the Pistons drafting this guy in the 2nd round.
    2012 AAT: Fu-Te Ni

  33. #473
    mickeyb105 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TaterSalad View Post
    Let me preface by saying that I like Shabazz Muhammad a lot. I like the pure scoring potential that he brings to the table and would not pass on him no matter who is available for us if he is still on the board. I am also aware that the Pistons have a need a small forward. Let's say that Jose Calderon gets resigned and they opt to keep Brandon Knight and move him over to SG. Now, I'm not Mr. Basketball so I'm deferring to some of you more knowledgeable guys here. Could Shabazz Muhammad be a SF in the NBA? It would seem to me on size and build alone the answer is maybe. If he could, would that hurt his scoring potential or overall growth any trying to switch from SG to SF?
    I see Muhammad as Michael Redd minus the basketball IQ.

    He will be just as much of a liability when he is not shooting at SF as he is at SG, so why not play him at SF?
    2012 AAT: Fu-Te Ni

  34. #474
    DrWho17 is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious View Post
    GMs Leaning Toward Nerlens Noel As Top NBA Draft Prospect - RealGM Wiretap

    I guess the flip side to my previous argument is that Noel is just out of this world good. I never saw that though.
    Well, he's not out there playing either like the other projected players, they seem to all be getting exposed in the NCAA by no namers.

    Muhammed/Mclemore/Burke/Olidapo/Porter/Smart/Bennett, all have struggled in the tourney.

  35. #475
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho17 View Post
    Well, he's not out there playing either like the other projected players, they seem to all be getting exposed in the NCAA by no namers.

    Muhammed/Mclemore/Burke/Olidapo/Porter/Smart/Bennett, all have struggled in the tourney.
    I never really thought of it that way. Good point.
    VT

  36. #476
    Nastradamus is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious View Post
    I laughed when Thabeet was taken #2 as well.

    I'm not sure how Teague is terrible, at least compared to Flynn.

    EDIT: Also don't forget. My 'oh lord' comment wasn't because you thought he would go higher. It was if the Pistons wasted their high pick on him. That would be brutal.
    I wouldn't be forgetting, you never explained. I have no idea what Thabeet has to do with anything.

    Flynn is worse, but Teague is still a terrible player IMO. He does nothing to help you win basketball games.

  37. #477
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I wouldn't be forgetting, you never explained. I have no idea what Thabeet has to do with anything.

    Flynn is worse, but Teague is still a terrible player IMO. He does nothing to help you win basketball games.
    You seem to think its important where someone is drafted. Thabeet shows you its not, I can give you hundreds of other examples.

    And again, you would still take Teague 100 times out of 100 over Flynn even without the injury. And he was drafted 10-12 spots after Flynn.

    It all plays into my comment about not caring where a guy goes or is projected to go. I care about how they pan out as a pro. I can't account for a stupid/terrible GM so trying to say a guy should go at #2, #10, or #23 has become kinda pointless to me.
    VT

  38. #478
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I wouldn't be forgetting, you never explained. I have no idea what Thabeet has to do with anything.

    Flynn is worse, but Teague is still a terrible player IMO. He does nothing to help you win basketball games.
    And this was me explaining my comment.

    2013 Draft thread

    Burke didn't answer any of the concerns I originally had during conference play. He mostly confirmed all the problems I think he will have at the next level.

    My comment wasn't about you saying he would be the #2 PG though. It was me worrying the Pistons would take him.
    VT

  39. #479
    Deleterious's Avatar
    Deleterious is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,891

    Default

    I can't believe OKC is going to get a top 10 pick.
    VT

  40. #480
    Nastradamus is offline MotownSports Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious View Post
    And this was me explaining my comment.

    2013 Draft thread
    Sorry, just saw your original 2 word answer.

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012/2013 OHL Thread
    By Kdoogie24 in forum National Hockey League
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 08:35 PM
  2. 2013 Draft Order
    By irvink in forum Detroit Tigers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 03:50 PM
  3. MSU Football 2013 Recruiting Thread
    By MSUBrian11 in forum Michigan State Spartans
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 05:16 AM
  4. MSU Football 2013 Recruiting Thread
    By SpartanValor in forum Michigan State Spartans
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:58 AM
  5. Class of 2013 Recruiting Thread
    By JonBenke in forum College Sports
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •